Tarek Fatah to Paki: "I rather be a turncoat and Indian prostitute than Arab bootlicker/cleaner"

Status
Not open for further replies.
JHeGswI.png
:lolbron:pakis realised this long ago

Afwyne begged the whites and Arabs for arms to fight Ethiopians

They rejected him in 77' kkkkkkkk

He begged arms to protect his country and free our occupied lands unlike these hyenas in power who beg and steal the aid money. Egypt supplied us with arms, Saudi government gave 10 million cheque to siad barre before the war.

He begged arms to protect his country and free our occupied lands unlike these hyenas in power who beg and steal the aid money. Egypt supplied us with arms, Saudi government gave 10 million cheque to siad barre before the war.
Saudi Arabia also paid oil companies not to explore in Somalia so they can hold onto their oil dominance

Clap for your Arab master kkkkk

Saudi Arabia also paid oil companies not to explore in Somalia so they can hold onto their oil dominance

Clap for your Arab master kkkkk

I always hear that rumour really is there any proof? I don't like the Saudi government but honestly where did that statement come from?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
"go sell yourself to the Chinese and Saudis"

"you're a toilet cleaner"

"do you know what a pellet gun is?" "I was an airforce officer what do you think?"

"Are you done with your tirade?" "no I am done with the small tirade because I know you have a much longer one"

"You are a disgrace to Pakistan!"

"for the right price somebody in the Arab desert will buy you"

:dead:

:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending