Taraweeh prayer tickets selling out

World

VIP
Man I’ve been trying to book a slot for taraweeh since the first day of Ramadan, but they sell out in less than 2 minutes. Feels like I’m trying to buy some new yeezys or jordans, it’s crazy.

Saxiib, I registered 2 weeks before Ramadan. They already marked my name as with my family.:yacadiim:

You should've done that as well.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
My brother was telling me it gets sold out so quickly, booking starts at 1830 and sold out by 1831. 200 people itching to get the tickets, ready on the Eventbrite site. And its for most mosques in the local area, those without bookings, people are camping outside right after Iftar.

World

VIP
My brother was telling me it gets sold out so quickly, booking starts at 1830 and sold out by 1831. 200 people itching to get the tickets, ready on the Eventbrite site. And its for most mosques in the local area, those without bookings, people are camping outside right after Iftar.
Yeah this is true. Today I had an alarm at 18:28 so that I would be 2 minutes early and could book on time, and I still didn’t get a ticket.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Man I’ve been trying to book a slot for taraweeh since the first day of Ramadan, but they sell out in less than 2 minutes. Feels like I’m trying to buy some new yeezys or jordans, it’s crazy.
I would say try the neighboorhood mosques but they have no social distancing and are packed with people. You could pray taraweeh from home though.

Probably one of the signs of the last days. You wanna pray at the masjid but can’t at no fault of your own 🙏🏽

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Why do they even have restrictions in the UK anymore? I read over 60% in England have Covid19 antibodies.

lol aren’t you a non Muslim. Doesn’t it get lonely sxb. Hhhhh the adaans will start thinking you’re a bit weird when you chill with them 24/7 😂
:drakelaugh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Its for most mosques. COV
Why do they even have restrictions in the UK anymore? I read over 60% in England have Covid19 antibodies.
Slowly slowly they are easen out. But restrictions are still in place. They claim that the 3rd lockdown will be the last lockdown.

Deadlier South Africa strain + party politics

Today one guy got the SA strain in Finchley north london, they tested everyone in the area even those without symptoms

Its for most mosques. COV

Slowly slowly they are easen out. But restrictions are still in place. They claim that the 3rd lockdown will be the last lockdown.

Deadlier South Africa strain + party politics

Today one guy got the SA strain in Finchley north london, they tested everyone in the area even those without symptoms

They're lying. This week our PM said vaccines alone will not lift restrictions. They always move the goalposts. Welcome to the new normal. We will be in lockdown forever.