Tapped Inn! Life of a Somali Video Vixen Episode 1

She’s half Sri-Lankan or something

I think she is full Somali? She's the same chick that showed up on that Fish n Chips podcast.

Funny how Somalis are always getting the second pick and end up with the ratchet half-Somalis lol

Mozart

You need people like me
I think she is full Somali? She's the same chick that showed up on that Fish n Chips podcast.

Funny how Somalis are always getting the second pick and end up with the ratchet half-Somalis lol
The video vixen is the one on the right. She’s half Asian. She’s in this video

Arma I'm like you, I've done a lot of haram shit like you, been drinking, sleeping around, fighting. The only thing I haven't done is kill someone alx. Being judgemental of women is sorta void for men like us. Only pure men have the right to judge immoral women. I want a pure woman despite my past, but it ain't right. Good vibes walaal.

The video vixen is the one on the right. She’s half Asian. She’s in this video
What a baddie hooly shit

Neon Omg GIF by VALERIS

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Why they identifying as somali when they are only half-somali, we need to be vocal about not accepting half bloods, you are mixed, not somali.

Its already hard time dealing with the Ls of full blooded geeljires and now we gotta deal with those who are only half.:snoop:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Why they identifying as somali when they are only half-somali, we need to be vocal about not accepting half bloods, you are mixed, not somali.

Its already hard time dealing with the Ls of full blooded geeljires and now we gotta deal with those who are only half.:snoop:

My bad, checked the video and that ratchet host is somali, trying to get views with adding somali to the video title, nacalaa, couldn’t focused because I got triggered

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP

Half-Somalis are Somalis, I accept them.

:dabcasar:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: