Tallest tower with 16 complex floors to be built in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the point that shit will cost you an arm and a leg to buy. I understand that land is getting expensive, but these apartments are even more expensive than just getting yourself a nicer, bigger house.
:what1:

What’s the point that shit will cost you an arm and a leg to buy. I understand that land is getting expensive, but these apartments are even more expensive than just getting yourself a nicer, bigger house.
:what1:
that's what im failing to understand as well. looks good but very expensive, I rather buy a villa.

People are way richer in somalia then u think
I've been back home and they are not that rich lol let's stop the propaganda. rich to me is 1 world countries not a country with half the people struggling for food during droughts. but yes the somalis with good income are better off than most poor african countries.

I've been back home and they are not that rich lol let's stop the propaganda. rich to me is 1 world countries not a country with half the people struggling for food during droughts. but yes the somalis with good income are better off than most poor african countries.
Most people in 1st countries are living fake lifestyles. Mortgages and car paymenta that are mostly defaulted. Unlesa u own your shit in my eyes you arent well off. Second 80k isnt enough money in NYC while 400 a month in Somalia is too much.

I heard there's18 floor one in hargeysa is this true @TimaJilic

Telesom twin towers, construction on going 18+ floors, there's also another towers I will post later
fBcQac3.jpg

Mecca Tower and condo 18 story

Mecca Tower at Hargeisa Hills is a 18 storey mixed-use development with residential apartments, retail facilities, and office space. Conveniently located in close proximity to the airport, Mecca Tower sits within a master-planned development and offers landscaped gardens and boulevards as well as cafés and restaurants.

Facts that Matter
Location Hargeisa Hills
Total 21,335 sq. m.
No. of Residential Units 185
No. of Commercial Units 13

http://hargeisahills.com/project/hargeisa-condos/

Status
Not open for further replies.