Talk Show Host Wendy Williams is on a medical leave....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought i missed her but then again, Nick started to do her show and the boy is soooooooooo funny, my stomach hurts from laughing.

literally at 10:04 he made fun of Terminator actor Arnold's affair with a maid, about her twerking her broom to the bank., I laugh so hard yaaqee looooooooooooool

Wendy please retire and hire Nick! please!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nick Cannon looks handsome.

And I love how highly he speaks of his ex-wife. Now that's a loyal man.

I thought i missed her but then again, Nick started to do her show and the boy is soooooooooo funny, my stomach hurts from laughing.

literally at 10:04 he made fun of Terminator actor Arnold's affair with a maid, about her twerking her broom to the bank., I laugh so hard yaaqee looooooooooooool

Poor nick. That man has not seen justice in Hollywood. Never could keep a solid job anyways

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Handsome and funny. Great combo.

He’s also rich.

He is not my type tho. I dont see him sexually. Especially those granny night caps. When he wears them he is just missing chewing with no teeth on the front like ayeeyo

I read an interview about wendy talking about when her husband met her dad first time. He had his pants really low and this was in dads house. Dad told him put his pa ts up and he refused. She said she loved how he stood up to her dad. She is truly trash

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

What is someone so intelligent like yourself doing watching that low grade garbage?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Nick Cannon, Wendy Williams and her dreadful husband: Low level Hollywood trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts