Taliyaha boliska iyo Aslubta of Somalia need to be abolished.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
There is no need for these two positions in a federal system. Law enforcement is for local and state level. I was watching the recent police anniversary in Xamar and saw the FGS police chief giving a speech and wondered what is his function? He is literally police chief of Banadir. The federal goverment can create an organization such like the FBI to act as its federal law enforcement agency when a constitution is agreed on and completed. The only Taliye guud we should have are the Armed forces chiefs.

Farm

VIP
There is no need for these two positions in a federal system. Law enforcement is for local and state level. I was watching the recent police anniversary in Xamar and saw the FGS police chief giving a speech and wondered what is his function? He is literally police chief of Banadir. The federal goverment can create an organization such like the FBI to act as its federal law enforcement agency when a constitution is agreed on and completed. The only Taliye guud we should have are the Armed forces chiefs.

I was always confused about that. Somalia doesn’t have a national police force, so why does the banadir police chief act like the police chief for the whole country when every FMS has their own police chief.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
I was always confused about that. Somalia doesn’t have a national police force, so why does the banadir police chief act like the police chief for the whole country when every FMS has their own police chief.
Its a position retained from the old centralized Somalia that needs to be abolished. Gobolka Banadir has its own separate Police chief.

Farm

VIP
Its a position retained from the old centralized Somalia that needs to be abolished. Gobolka Banadir has its own separate Police chief.

If they want a federal police it should operate like the Canadian RCMP, and operate in districts that the province (FMS in the case) requests if they are too broke to fund their own police service in those areas.

Trending

Latest posts