Taliban

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I watched the breadwinner and it shows how afghan women are treated by the taliban.

Women can't go to school, buy food or walk outside of home..
Taliban will forcefully marry young girls who are 12 years of

It's really sad and it broke my heart ,I cried watching it .

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I watched the breadwinner and it shows how afghan women are treated by the taliban.

Women can't go to school, buy food or walk outside of home..
Taliban will forcefully marry young girls who are 12 years of

It's really sad and it broke my heart ,I cried watching it .
Sad :( , come cry on my shoulder ukhti

thats what war does to a country. They never had peace, so education was never a priority, survival of the nation was at stake. They needed more men, so they took the harsh path. Plus most Talibans are the children born in the soviet war, meaning while their fathers were at war, Saudi Arabia was teaching the kids the way of life on the Pakistani camps or should I say madrassas. Learn their history and you will find truth in it. History is like a domino, everything has a starting point.

Everything can be traced back to Saudi Arabia, from ISIS in the Philippines to Uighers in the Syrian war.

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
western propaganda
thats what war does to a country. They never had peace, so education was never a priority, survival of the nation was at stake. They needed more men, so they took the harsh path. Plus most Talibans are the children born in the soviet war, meaning while their fathers were at war, Saudi Arabia was teaching the kids the way of life on the Pakistani camps or should I say madrassas. Learn their history and you will find truth in it. History is like a domino, everything has a starting point.

Everything can be traced back to Saudi Arabia, from ISIS in the philistines to Uighers in the Syrian war.

So these taliban men were once schooled by saudis and they became violent.

Why would saudia Arabia do that? Make them have extreme views.

That was Jewish propaganda, the only reason why the neo-con Zionists removed the Taliban in the first place wasn't because they were oppressing women or to remove Bin Laden but because they banned opium trade.

been the world's leading illicit opium producer since 2001.[1] Afghanistan's opium poppy harvest produces more than 90% of illicit heroin globally, and more than 95% of the European supply.[2][3] More land is used for opium in Afghanistan than is used for coca cultivation in Latin America. In 2007, 93% of the non-pharmaceutical-grade opiates on the world market originated in Afghanistan.[4] This amounts to an export value of about US$4 billion, with a quarter being earned by opium farmers and the rest going to district officials, insurgents, warlords, and drug traffickers.[5] In the seven years (1994–2000) prior to a Taliban opium ban

So these taliban men were once schooled by saudis and they became violent.

Why would saudia Arabia do that? Make them have extreme views.
Same thing happened in Somali soil, somali teacheres who were radicalized by foreign players to make it more controllable. They have one objective in mind, destroy our religion from the inside. This has already been prophesied in many Islamic hadithes. The reason Saudi do what they do is that they are the worst people on earth. They have enough money, but they still have slaves. Just think about it, who does that? Even the Zionists don't go that low.

I have my hadithes to back me up.

But why are they opressing women if it's just over drugs?
what @Nomoregames2019 is talking about is true, but for this topic its not that important. The Taliban is a lot better than the government. So its true, there is a lot of propoganda from the west, so you like the puppet government of america. In truth, Taliban are the saviors of afghanistan. They are very lenient in many things. except for pedophilia parties and killing without reason.

Watch this documentary PLEASE PLEASE. and ask yourself who is the true enemy?

But why are they opressing women if it's just over drugs?

I'm saying the West didnt invade Afghanistan to solely liberate the Afghani women but rather for economic resources.

The Taliban did good and bad things but their treatment of women was just the bad ills of Pashtun culture. These people are very conversative especially in the villages.

Last edited:
Also when the Taliban were overthrown pedophilic practices like bachi baazi became the norm
How many kids are raped in all those years cant be counted, 1000 or 10,000. You would never know. Taliban may be bad in our western eyes, but those before them and after them were homosexuals who preyed on young boys because girls were too sacred. :wtf:

How many kids are raped in all those years cant be counted, 1000 or 10,000. You would never know. Taliban may be bad in our western eyes, but those before them and after them were homosexuals who preyed on young boys because girls were too sacred. :wtf:

Probably more than that, may Allah curse those current rulers of Afghanistan who let their country become exposed to such filth.
I was watching a documentary a few years ago about it, and I remember debating with some ex-Muslims and pro-LGBT fags on the issue of homosexuality, and Islam on Reddit, and they kept using it ''as evidence'' that Muslim countries practice homosexuality and paedophilia, but I got banned by the mods, when I mentioned that homosexuality and paedophillic crimes were punishable and banned, under the Taliban rule, and such disgusting practices only became rampant when the Americans and NATO installed a puppet secular government in Kabul.

Last edited:

Trending