Taliban Take 8 Out Of 34 Provincial Capitals In 6 Days! They May Take Kabul By The 20th Anniversary Of 9/11!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
all I am saying is that they should be let to battle it out. How can the governments military be overrun like this. Why are they all surrendering. They are either double agents who were leaching off of NATO funds or they are not as popular on the ground as we are led to believe.

look at the Turkish population even though some don’t like Erdogan they all took to the streets to prevent the military coup.

I don’t care about that sxb, I care about your denial of facts.

mrlog

VIP
I don’t care about that sxb, I care about your denial of facts.

what facts?
all you said was you can refute but never did
Or am I missing something here?

opium decreased during Taliban Rule
That’s a fact unless you deal with alternative facts

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
what facts?
all you said was you can refute but never did
Or am I missing something here?

opium decreased during Taliban Rule
That’s a fact unless you deal with alternative facts

Im on my phone and it’s midnight in Australia. I gave you a chance to recant but I’ll provide the proof tomorrow.

reer

VIP
Im on my phone and it’s midnight in Australia. I gave you a chance to recant but I’ll provide the proof tomorrow.
its not about good or bad or who was right or wrong. they held 90% of the country plus the capital so by right of conquest/might they became xukuumadda dalka.

How people support the Taliban is actually beyond me.

:mindblown:
Taliban is pashtun Islamists movement that became popular in the 90s when the new Afghan govt led by former mujahedeen was corrupt and couldn't provide security to the nation and thus Taliban overthrew them in 1996 with full support of Pashtun Afghans except Persian speaking minorities who formed an opposition group Northern Alliance that ruled the north of Afghanistan and were at war against Taliban for 5 years until US invaded Afghanistan and helped the NA to take over the nation and their 20 year rule brought Afghanistan the same corruption that existed in 1994 and also the Pashtun discrimination made the Taliban to comeback with the full support of Pashtun tribes and now they successfully took more territories' and about to take back Afghanistan.

Trending

Latest posts