I don't think so, the taliban just fell into a deadly trapThe Kabul regime is truly incompetent and corrupt asf, after decades of military training and support with delivery of billions of dollars weapons worth to their army, they are getting defeated easily by the taliban few weeks only after the us left.
Kabul will probably fall into taliban hands before year end at this pace.
Now that they're in bed with China, they were asked about the Uyghurs and they said we have no clue what's going on there. Calling innocents Uyghurs separatists?They're literally reer baadiyo Escobar figures and people think they're saviours of Islam.
How people support the Taliban is actually beyond me.
- Passed an order banning female education past age 8
- Profit of drug trafficking, partly responsible for international heroin, opioid and meth trade
- Banned male doctors from treating females despite there being barely any female doctors due to their education laws. This ruined healthcare for women.
- Banned women from employment, this ruined the employment rate as well as the education sector as numerous teachers were women at all levels of education.
- Banned women from using public baths. There was limited running water in Afghanistan under the Taliban and many women used the public baths for ghusl before praying. It is said that many women prayed for the first time in 4 years after the Taliban fell.
And so much more...
U do know that Opium output decreased dramatically when Taliban took over to only spike when they were overthrown.
this speaks volume
Waryah, please don’t do this, I can easily disprove everything you said.
You can google this and recant your statement. Think about who you’re defending rn before I attach proof to show who they really are.
There are quotes from Taliban leaders talking about their rule. You also seem to forget they were a government in which their legislation is on the public record.
As for their drug peddling, they cut down drug production right before 9/11 and got money from the US government but went right back to