Taliban publicly hangs bodies of alleged kidnappers in Afghanistan to deter ‘criminals’!

Do you support public executions?

• YES!

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
This reminds me of a video I saw a few years ago in Saudi Arabia, where three rapists were hung from a huge crane, which was very traumatic, but they raped a child, so it was justice.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I don't support capital punishment on small petty crimes ,
however horrific crimes should be dealt with capital punishment.
There is no explanation on that , capital punishment for these types of people , mass incarceration are also heavily needed in Somalia , including these so called representatives enriching themselves.

What should be addressed and at the core focus point are the amount of crimes these perpetrators got away with , I'm not talking about re offenders, that's a different subject , the elite in power and their nepotism , what they got away with are enough to throw the keys away.

Last edited:
I don't support capital punishment on small petty crimes ,
however horrific crimes should be dealt with capital punishment.
There is no explanation on that , capital punishment for these types of people , mass incarceration are also heavily needed in Somalia , including these so called representatives enriching themselves.

What should be addressed and at the core focus point are the amount of crimes these perpetrators got away with , I'm not talking about re offenders, that's a different subject , the elite in power and their nepotism , what they got away with are enough to throw the keys away.

I only support death penalty for violent crimes.