Taliban capture Kabul as the President flees the country

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I wonder if they gonna kill him.

Dude played himself.

How the hell you gonna have 250k soldiers (probably 150k of them were ghost workers) and have all that modern weapons but yet fold up so quickly :kanyehmm: :ohlord:

I know …one is fighting for a cause and the other was fighting for his next paycheck. ..Also…when the gov soldier observed the massive corruption of the elite gov people he was like “no dude! I won’t gonna die for this shit, hold my gun and night vision goggle “.

The afghan army on their president after the Taliban showed up :mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The afghan army on their president after the Taliban showed up :mjlol:

Walahi that’s the image I have in my head :deadmanny: :pachah1::russ:

“bro! I’m out. I ain’t gonna die for you and your niggaz to get filthy rich by stealing “.

do muslims support them? Or are they considered khawarij?
I think they have support in the people.. These guys have been fighting the western American led occupation troops for 18-20 years and they've come out victoriously, so they must have support in the afghan population.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The Afghani people, like the Somalis, are tired of corrupt puppet officials. These Taliban dudes might be brutal in enforcing law and order (and their form of Islamic sharia ) but they are corrupt-prove.
I watched a news item yesterday whereby as soon as they captured a city people with disputes came rushing at them. The plaintiffs were like “the government would give me the run arounds and would demand bribes from me just to get my dispute solved. Now I didn’t pay anything and the Talib judge is listening to both of us to settle the matter once and for all”.

Trending