Taliban Bans Forced Marriage....Say Women Are Not *Property*

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

A great step in the right direction. I do find it odd though, how the major news outlets are not reporting this.....I guess, it doesn't suit their anti-Islam agenda.

What purpose does an uneducated, unproductive woman serve in society? How do they expect their sons to be normal if their mothers are illiterate slaves who were forced into marriage. Just imagine what these Asians were like towards women before Islam, if this is how they are when they are "Muslim". Smh

Since when does Islam allow women to be treated like slaves, sold off to men and kept ignorant and pregnant at home like hostages. Even cattle get better treatment in some of these so-called "Muslim" countries, at least they are allowed to roam around to graze.

No religion has emancipated women as much as Islam.
No religion has a chapter of its holy book dedicated to women, or holds women up in such high esteem, but look at what so-called Muslim Societies are doing to women.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

A great step in the right direction. I do find it odd though, how the major news outlets are not reporting this.....I guess, it doesn't suit their anti-Islam agenda.

1638597776186.png

Afghanistan has been a Muslim country for centuries. Why should they be given a tap on the back, for something they should not have been engaging in the 1st place? Also, its a very tribal society so implementing these laws will be tough.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
If you type "Taliban" and "marriage" on Twitter, you will find dozens of western news organizations who have reported on it. You posted a western source yourself.

:trumpsmirk:

Everyone, let's congratulate the Taliban for not forcing women into marriages in 2021 (on paper) . Round of applause.

:pachah1: