Taliban ban women & girls from registering for schools or university

Strawberry

π’šπ’π’–π’„,Soomaalinimada,π’–π’π’˜π’’π’†π’˜
I can’t stand them absolutely retards
Tom Delonge Reaction GIF

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
This is why I'm glad the West isn't really governed by a single religious text. Say what you want about the West, but it'll always be 10000x better than the middle east/ eastern countries.

This is why I'm glad the West isn't really governed by a single religious text. Say what you want about the West, but it'll always be 10000x better than the middle east/ eastern countries.

This bullshit is not based on any religious text, it's from the khaniis doctrine invented by Asian misogynists. They just don't want to see girls and women anywhere but the kitchen and the bedroom.

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
This bullshit is not based on any religious text, it's from the khaniis doctrine invented by Asian woman haters. They just don't want to see girls and women anywhere but the kitchen and the bedroom.
"The Taliban is a Sunni Islamist nationalist and pro-Pashtun movement. "

It's obvious that their actions are inspired by the religious texts found in the Quran. Just because they're not following every rule by the book doesn't mean it's not inspired.

"Rather than changing their reviled policies from the 1990s, the Taliban are reverting to form as they seek to demonstrate their hardline credentials over groups like Islamic State-Khorasan Province and Hizb-ut-Tahrir. The Taliban have even called on Afghan media to explain the importance of the hijab for women.

The second part of the Taliban’s order lists punishments for violators: First a warning to the (male) head of the household, then a summons to a government office, followed by three days in jail for the male guardian and ultimately a court case with even harsher punishments to follow. The order is silent on whether women who do not cover properly will be beaten as they were in the 1990s, but it does specify that β€œwomen who conduct activities within organs related to the Emirate and do not observe hijab are to be dismissed from their positions.”

The Taliban say the decrees is based on Islam although the vast majority of Muslims β€” outside Iran and Saudi Arabia β€” do not follow the type of dress code the Taliban are prescribing for Afghan women. Given that Afghanistan is an overwhelmingly Muslim, traditional and patriarchal society, a significant number of conservative Afghan men will not object to the Taliban’s decision."

^My point is that it's inspired by Islam regardless if they're not following every rule by the Quran.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
@JohnCena

Anyone can claim to be inspired by anything, but these misogynist 'Muslim' Nations were misogynist trash before Islam and they stayed trash after adopting Islam. There is no excuse for making women uneducated slaves.
My point is that the Taliban has clearly made it their point to enforce their own version of Sharia Law which means that they were inspired by Islam. They just wanted to remodel it.

"The Taliban has ordered judges in Afghanistan to fully impose their interpretation of Sharia Law, which include potential public executions, amputations, and flogging. This is a move experts fear will lead to a further deterioration of human rights in the impoverished country."

I'm not saying Islam is the core cause, but it's one of the many reasons why they're in that situation in the first place. That's why my original statement about Western Countries not being heavily reliant on religious texts are one of the many reasons why they're prosperous.

Also the Taliban have always been believers of Islam since their inception.