Talented Somali high school basketball player receives multiple scholarships

:mjlol::drakelaugh:

You guys are like 60% SSA, so I don't think you need additional SSA genetic input in order to compete athletically.

There is simply no way that Steph Curry is genetically more African than Somalis and look at him and other mixed NBA players.
Somalis and african Americans come from different black groups we come from horn African background there from west and Central Africa we excel at different sports

Somalis and african Americans come from different black groups we come from horn African background there from west and Central Africa we excel at different sports

Nilotes in South Sudan are an East African population and we've made it in the NBA and other professional Basketball Leagues, so I don't think there's any real impediment for Somalis in Basketball.

Discipline. It takes a lot of sacrifices to make it pro, I am sure many there were Somalis who could have made it but they lack the discipline and support network to make it.
True there’s been a bunch that could’ve made it I remember Faysal Aden from Washington state he played with klay Thompson before he got injured the spurs were scouting him heavily

World

VIP
Nilotes in South Sudan are an East African population and we've made it in the NBA and other professional Basketball Leagues, so I don't think there's any real impediment for Somalis in Basketball.
but they have 20-25 % bantu ancestry that could explain it.

Your right take a look at high school basketball in America now a lot of the elite programs have Nilotic players you guys might take over soon a lot of y’all are gonna be in the league in 5 years from now

the thing with Somalis is that a lot of us have made it to the ncaa playing D1 it’s just a matter of time for us hopefully this brother becomes a pioneer

but they have 20-25 % bantu ancestry that could explain it.

Are Niger-Congo genes really that potent that 20% could actually have an impact on the athletic ability of an entire group?

Beyond the AA and some Caribbean Nations, no Niger-Congo Nation in Africa is all that impressive in their athletic abilities.

Trending