Taking a Break from Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time since my first break up that I've really just wanted to take a break from men.

I've come to the point where I've seen them as extremely disposable and I don't see the point in throwing my life away for a single man despite only wanting entertainment from them. It used to be just chasing them for their looks, then for the fluttery feeling in my stomach, then the comfort of having a person I can share anything with, then senselessly chasing that exhilarating feeling that I'll only be able to experience with marriage.

The older I get the more I realize that I'll only be sharing more with men I date the older I get to the point where I'll be giving away my first kiss, my first held hand, my first night to a man I won't marry. I'm going to stop myself while I still can, at a point where I'm not disgusted by myself, and at a point where I haven't dug myself too deep.

It'll be hard because I haven't had a mind fresh from men in years but it's worth it.

Proud of you babes :friendhug:

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Man I will have no shortage of men when marriage season is open for me. At my young age I'm already averaging 3 men per month whose parents ask my dad if they can marry me
You missed the whole point if what you are saying is true why would i bother with you bearing in mind im a succesful kind man i could do better with less competition:bell:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You missed the whole point if what you are saying is true why would i bother with you bearing in mind im a succesful kind man i could do better with less competition:bell:
You said that trying to get me???
:ayaanswag:
You're better off looking for that better xalimo that no man competes for. Such a thing doesn't exist because all diamonds are sought after!!!
:mahubowtf:

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
bro, I'm not interested. I need a man in my life not a man over the internet. Marriage is the next step for me. No more dating
Make dua you will need a man to be through through thick and thin to bring up children to provide for his family well and to also be a good muslim who can speak somali fluently and is well respected- you dont want to ve a single mother do u???

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Make dua you will need a man to be through through thick and thin to bring up children to provide for his family well and to also be a good muslim who can speak somali fluently and is well respected- you dont want to ve a single mother do u???
Yo. You're acting as if not having you will make me end up as a single mother. I pray daily to receive a man who compliments me well, is as driven as me, and as family oriented and God focused as me

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Yo. You're acting as if not having you will make me end up as a single mother. I pray daily to receive a man who compliments me well, is as driven as me, and as family oriented and God focused as me
What makes you think that i haven't implied anything g

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
What have i said for u to think im flirting with u ????
:farmajoyaab:
Blease don't flirt with me wallahi. I have enough men in my life and I'm not even marriage age until 5 years from now.
:damn:
There's no such thing as keeping niggas for the future in case they are husband material. Men are simpletons they only think of the present.
:mjcry:
I wish I could be team Roger again. It's too easy getting Faraxs to simp for me.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Blease don't flirt with me wallahi. I have enough men in my life and I'm not even marriage age until 5 years from now.
:damn:
There's no such thing as keeping niggas for the future in case they are husband material. Men are simpletons they only think of the present.
:mjcry:
I wish I could be team Roger again. It's too easy getting Faraxs to simp for me.
You are the weird one seriously mate your seem deprived off flirting you sound extremely needy stop trying to deflect ur neediness on me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@GodKnowsBest what do you mean straight to marriage, the Islamic process does seem confusing. Without dating for a reasonable period of time how do you know your compatible? Sitting down with your pops and asking a couple one liners each session doesn't seem like the way. But then again I could be too westernised :zhqjlmx:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
@GodKnowsBest what do you mean straight to marriage, the Islamic process does seem confusing. Without dating for a reasonable period of time how do you know your compatible? Sitting down with your pops and asking a couple one liners each session doesn't seem like the way. But then again I could be too westernised :zhqjlmx:
Nope. I'm not dating. Dating is bs and open for heart break. All men are on the same spectrum. I just have to find a man with my characteristics and characteristics to complement me and I will marry him after asking my parents what they think Insha allah <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending