Taking a Break from Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
This is the first time since my first break up that I've really just wanted to take a break from men.

I've come to the point where I've seen them as extremely disposable and I don't see the point in throwing my life away for a single man despite only wanting entertainment from them. It used to be just chasing them for their looks, then for the fluttery feeling in my stomach, then the comfort of having a person I can share anything with, then senselessly chasing that exhilarating feeling that I'll only be able to experience with marriage.

The older I get the more I realize that I'll only be sharing more with men I date the older I get to the point where I'll be giving away my first kiss, my first held hand, my first night to a man I won't marry. I'm going to stop myself while I still can, at a point where I'm not disgusted by myself, and at a point where I haven't dug myself too deep.

It'll be hard because I haven't had a mind fresh from men in years but it's worth it.

Zeus

STYLIN
didnt-read-gif-14.gif

80e.php

didnt-read.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Good luck, like I used to tell my former pothead friend the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
This is the first time since my first break up that I've really just wanted to take a break from men.

I've come to the point where I've seen them as extremely disposable and I don't see the point in throwing my life away for a single man despite only wanting entertainment from them. It used to be just chasing them for their looks, then for the fluttery feeling in my stomach, then the comfort of having a person I can share anything with, then senselessly chasing that exhilarating feeling that I'll only be able to experience with marriage.

The older I get the more I realize that I'll only be sharing more with men I date the older I get to the point where I'll be giving away my first kiss, my first held hand, my first night to a man I won't marry. I'm going to stop myself while I still can, at a point where I'm not disgusted by myself, and at a point where I haven't dug myself too deep.

It'll be hard because I haven't had a mind fresh from men in years but it's worth it.

Get ur self a man who u only have sex with, no feelings no bullshit

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow

You should stop dating all men at this point in your life you have been through too many men otherwise the good guys aint gonna want you b

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You should stop dating all men at this point in your life you have been through too many men otherwise the good guys aint gonna want you b
Man I will have no shortage of men when marriage season is open for me. At my young age I'm already averaging 3 men per month whose parents ask my dad if they can marry me

Status
Not open for further replies.