Take this wise advice from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
always know about the expiration of you your passport.

Many of us have immediate families all over the place.

In my town a dude just was told that his father is in a dire situation and he needed to be there (Canada) NOW!

Dude booked the ticket immediately only to find out his passport was expired

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
That's why Somalis that are living in Eurotrash countries are smart.

Other people may be laughing at us but at least our passport is more granted than theirs.

:denzelnigga:

In the netherlands u can get a emergency passport at the airport, you only have to pay 50 euros, have a couple passport sized pictures and a retour ticket as proof that u will come back..

You don't need a passport driving into Canada but he'll need one driving back into the U.S.

His siblings should apply for the emergency passport for him while he's away and mail it to him to return home.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You don't need a passport driving into Canada but he'll need one driving back into the U.S.

His siblings should apply for the emergency passport for him while he's away and mail it to him to return home.

I dont use my passport coming into Canada bc I use a driver license looking mini-passport. Only can use it by land to NA

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
In the netherlands u can get a emergency passport at the airport, you only have to pay 50 euros, have a couple passport sized pictures and a retour ticket as proof that u will come back..

This dude gonna have to wait till Monday for an emergency passport

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Can't you renew your passport the same day? You just pay a bit of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts