Take a personalities test

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISFP,-A/-T.(Adventurer Personality)
Adventurer personalities are true artists, but not necessarily in the typical sense where they’re out painting happy little trees. Often enough though, they are perfectly capable of this. Rather, it’s that they use aesthetics, design and even their choices and actions to push the limits of social convention. Adventurers enjoy upsetting traditional expectations with experiments in beauty and behavior – chances are, they’ve expressed more than once the phrase “Don’t box me in!”

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
ISFP,-A/-T.(Adventurer Personality)
Adventurer personalities are true artists, but not necessarily in the typical sense where they’re out painting happy little trees. Often enough though, they are perfectly capable of this. Rather, it’s that they use aesthetics, design and even their choices and actions to push the limits of social convention. Adventurers enjoy upsetting traditional expectations with experiments in beauty and behavior – chances are, they’ve expressed more than once the phrase “Don’t box me in!”
We're the same :damn::gucciwhat:

Somewhat yes :icon lol: How about you?
I'm actually out going when I want to be other times I like to keep my distance from other xoolos.:nahgirl:
I am kind of an introvert. I usually feel uncomfortable when I get too close to people, like when praying in masjid with others in jamacah. Sometimes it gets very tensed.:wowsweat:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I am kind of an introvert. I usually feel uncomfortable when I get too close to people, like when praying in masjid with others in jamacah. Sometimes it gets very tensed.:wowsweat:
I know where you're coming from brodie :damn:

Ngl this one time in school I was doing a presentation I was sweating like a mf :damn: :russ:I had like 3 ppl next to me who were my patnas and another like 20 mf staring at us :francis:

I did do other presentations before but this one was weird for some reason smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending