Take a look at Jamal Osman

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
You can disagree with him without calling him a xayawaan. I think he's wrong, itoobiya is a highly unstable country on the brink of collapse. All it takes is for ethnic groups to realise how flimsy the governments control is and the entire country will fall.

zaffron

gumeysi diid
The thing is, the US and EU were the ones keeping Ethiopia together all these years. Now that the TPLF (their proxy in the region) is gone, they have no incentive to keep up the status quo. In fact, they might start actively working to "break up" the country if they can't get their TPLF guys back in power. So it only became considered a "war torn country" after they lost their proxy, when in fact it was much worse when TPLF was in power.

The thing is, the US and EU were the ones keeping Ethiopia together all these years. Now that the TPLF (their proxy in the region) is gone, they have no incentive to keep up the status quo. In fact, they might start actively working to "break up" the country if they can't get their TPLF guys back in power. So it only became considered a "war torn country" after they lost their proxy, when in fact it was much worse when TPLF was in power.
what a lots of horseshit the country is being torn apart by Abiy Ahmed ethiopiainist agenda with the help of Amahra nationalists that want to get rid of ethnic federal system and restore the old central system and i'm not defending the corrupt TPLF regime who killed and divided somalis but that doesn't mean we should be cheerleaders of Ethiopianists who want to destroy our unique identity and culture

zaffron

gumeysi diid
what a lots of horseshit the country is being torn apart by Abiy Ahmed ethiopiainist agenda with the help of Amahra nationalists that want to get rid of ethnic federal system and restore the old central system and i'm not defending the corrupt TPLF regime who killed and divided somalis but that doesn't mean we should be cheerleaders of Ethiopianists who want to destroy our unique identity and culture
I never defended abiy, he's a dirty gaal who dreams of annexing Somalia. I'm just saying that it was way worse for Somalis and muslims in general when TPLF was in power. Regardless of who's in power, Ethiopia's long-term goals remain and they're our number 1 cadow.

I never defended abiy, he's a dirty gaal who dreams of annexing Somalia. I'm just saying that it was way worse for Somalis and muslims in general when TPLF was in power. Regardless of who's in power, Ethiopia's long-term goals remain and they're our number 1 cadow.
Are you Marehan?
Because Marehan hate him for exposing failmajo.

Not MX, I just saw through his bs from day one
Whtat bullshit? Abye was part of TPLF serving them well he wasnt among those that brought down TPLF.
Those that brought down TPLF are all languishing in prison.
Secondly his new ideology of axmarism is 100 times more dangerous than Tigrayans.
Axmaaro schooled Tigrayans to hate somalis.
Meneliks hero is the genocidal king Menelik.
Yes genocide is happening in Tigray.
Jamal hit the nail on the head.

zaffron

gumeysi diid
Whtat bullshit? Abye was part of TPLF serving them well he wasnt among those that brought down TPLF.
Those that brought down TPLF are all languishing in prison.
Secondly his new ideology of axmarism is 100 times more dangerous than Tigrayans.
Axmaaro schooled Tigrayans to hate somalis.
Meneliks hero is the genocidal king Menelik.
Yes genocide is happening in Tigray.
Jamal hit the nail on the head.
His bullshit about "peace" and "cooperation" with neighboring countries. It was obvious all he wanted was greater abyssinia and failmajo played right into it by giving them 4 ports.

Trending