Syrian Refugees find a new home in Galmudug

AutumnBreeze

MJ-HRT-KMB-DRD-ISMJ-AQL-QRSH-ISHM-IBR-NH-IDRS-ADM
@AutumnBreeze

Most of Alshabab footsoldiers and especially suicide bombers are your precious Bantus.

Or maybe you are a Bantu yourself.
False. Most of alshabab are ethnic Somalis from southwest state, galmudug, shabelle and Gedo. Alshabaab is operated by ethnic somalis. The bantus in alshabaab are minority destitute people that are FORCED by majority ETHNIC SOMALIS.

False. Most of alshabab are ethnic Somalis from southwest state, galmudug, shabelle and Gedo. Alshabaab is operated by ethnic somalis. The bantus in alshabaab are minority destitute people that are FORCED by majority ETHNIC SOMALIS.

Loool

"Forced". Keep making excuses for Bantu criminals. Oh.. the poor Bantu was forced to light the Somali man on fire.. oh the Bantu Amisom soldier was forced to gang rape a Somali girl who just wanted medicine. Oh, poor Bantus.. why does crime and death follow you?

reer

madow lover
For all the Bantu lovers:

African Union troops in Somalia accused of gang-rapes
Human Rights Watch investigation uncovers evidence of sexual exploitation of women, dismissed by AU as isolated cases
zoo malis invited foreign troops they are the source of the problem

reer

madow lover
Mr Shiidle

What is your opinion on Amisom bantus abusing Somali girls and women who seek medical help in Amisom bases?
who is dumb enough to try go to amisom base when xamar has many hospitals kkk @kobe why do these non koonfurians hate bantus? they are peaceful hard working

^^

Excuse me? You expect a poor, displaced Somali girl or woman to find money to pay for private healthcare? They sought and were desperate and were rewarded with gang rape by Bantu soldiers.

Imagine if your qaxooti family was gang raped when they sought help and refuge in the West.

Have some sympathy and decorum, if you have any.

I guess only Bantus are miskeen victims.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
Mr Shiidle

What is your opinion on Amisom bantus abusing Somali girls and women who seek medical help in Amisom bases?
The majority of those victims are Somali Bantus and other minority groups ( Whom you don't consider somali anyways ) . I should ask you now do you care about these victims ?

To me the answer is simple it's wrong and it's indefensible behavior preying on innocent people like that we need to do something about it . Just not what you are doing brushing the crimes of Amisom onto innocent Somali bantus

AutumnBreeze

Loool

"Forced". Keep making excuses for Bantu criminals. Oh.. the poor Bantu was forced to light the Somali man on fire.. oh the Bantu Amisom soldier was forced to gang rape a Somali girl who just wanted medicine. Oh, poor Bantus.. why does crime and death follow you?
You were talking about alshabab, once you get called out you bunny Hop to amisom lolz.
Amisom are a necessary evil. Made necessary by barbaric, murderous, rapists, terrorist ethnic Somalis. If you really care about ethnic somalis you have to look inward and not always be blaming others.

Its tough pill to swallow but these bantus you hate so much were in the USC along with your precious Ethnic Somali.

Advice to you, if you love Somalis and want whats best for em, Stop Demonizing one billion people that we share a continent with and have trade with...for no reason what so ever. What part of the fact that ethnic somalis have raped and genocided eachother 100x more than Bantus have to them, dont you get? Get your priorities straight and dont drag us Puntites into Fights that aint ours to fight. Moqdishu rag baa leh and i sure as hell aint it.

The Smooth-Operator

Abdisamad
VIP
@Finesse

Ms Xenophobia

Lol, look who popped up. It's not expansionism, it's the truth how much longer do they have to be living in Somalia before they get rights? Keep your xenophobia to yourself I don't care for it much.

They live in Somalia and deserve rights and representations if that bothers you so much that's a personal problem. They aren't going anywhere it's their land too now :nvjpqts:
Bantus are blowing people up as suicide bombers and they make up the bulk of the shabab terrorists down south. Stop acting like a victim.

madowweyne majority in Jamaame Jilib Beledweyne Jowhar and Afgooye should be respected
You were talking about alshabab, once you get called out you bunny Hop to amisom lolz.
Amisom are a necessary evil. Made necessary by barbaric, murderous, rapists, terrorist ethnic Somalis. If you really care about ethnic somalis you have to look inward and not always be blaming others.

Its tough pill to swallow but these bantus you hate so much were in the USC along with your precious Ethnic Somali.

Advice to you, if you love Somalis and want whats best for em, Stop Demonizing one billion people that we share a continent with and have trade with...for no reason what so ever. What part of the fact that ethnic somalis have raped and genocided eachother 100x more than Bantus have to them, dont you get? Get your priorities straight and dont drag us Puntites into Fights that aint ours to fight. Moqdishu rag baa leh and i sure as hell aint it.
Those billion people are not your friends and if anything are your natural enemies. Somali Bantus are not equivalent to foreign Bantus.

AMISOM are not a necessary evil the civil war was stopped through the ICU the christian african countries chose to invade in the 2000s. I sincerely doubt you have ever even lived in Africa or even know much about Somalia.

P.S Bantu expansion is not a myth :mjlol:

who is dumb enough to try go to amisom base when xamar has many hospitals kkk @kobe why do these non koonfurians hate bantus? they are peaceful hard working
Wallahi i would still have chains Around ur neck ur filhty sub human with no history besides getting shipped overseas getting used n abused only thing u kind know dance no wonder yall r looked down on by everyone. Wallahi i would put chains u and ur ppl ya j3r33r if italians didnt come to rescue u guys wallahi i wish i lived in middge ages:pacspit:

AutumnBreeze

madowweyne majority in Jamaame Jilib Beledweyne Jowhar and Afgooye should be respected

Those billion people are not your friends and if anything are your natural enemies. Somali Bantus are not equivalent to foreign Bantus.

AMISOM are not a necessary evil the civil war was stopped through the ICU the christian african countries chose to invade in the 2000s. I sincerely doubt you have ever even lived in Africa or even know much about Somalia.

P.S Bantu expansion is not a myth :mjlol:
ICU were Mooryaans in Khamiis Salivating over Conquering The Holyland but Ayatollah Abdullahi Yuusuf Clamped Down on Em with the Help of Our Cushitic Brothers:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts