Syrian Refugees find a new home in Galmudug

No to Somali Bantus!

Yes to Randoms Arabs !

Somali's are morons
How does these two things relate to each other? It's one thing to have 2 million bantus in your country who want to be given political rights, and pose a demographic threat. And few syrians coming to somalia as refugees.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
How does these two things relate to each other? It's one thing to have 2 million bantus in your country who want to be given political rights, and pose a demographic threat. And few syrians coming to somalia as refugees.
They are Somali Bantu's not just some random people who came now , unlike these syrian refugees. Somali Bantu's are vilified and denied basic rights whilst these guys are treated like royalty , for no other reason than the extreme self hatred somalis have of one another.

They are Somali Bantu's not just some random people who came now , unlike these syrian refugees. Somali Bantu's are vilified and denied basic rights whilst these guys are treated like royalty , for no other reason than the extreme self hatred somalis have of one another.
Saxib, i outlined the issues. I don't see how you're comparing bantus with syrians. If syrians numbered 2 million today inside somalia and demanded political rights, there would be clash. No one cares about few syrian refugees.

Again, who vilifies bantus? No one. Who denies them basic rights? No one. They are free to live their lives, no one really cares about bantus or hates them. We just want them out. Bantus are living their life like anyone else. Also, where in those pictures does it show syrians being treated like royalty? Did you know a syrian doctor was shot dead some time ago in Somalia? Stop giving me this BLM shit. Somalia wouldn't mind any refugee from congo or any other western african country. We have a problem with large numbers of foreigners being somali nationals, and it's normal to see that as a problem.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
Saxib, i outlined the issues. I don't see how you're comparing bantus with syrians. If syrians numbered 2 million today inside somalia and demanded political rights, there would be clash. No one cares about few syrian refugees.

Again, who vilifies bantus? No one. Who denies them basic rights? No one. They are free to live their lives, no one really cares about bantus or hates them. We just want them out. Bantus are living their life like anyone else. Also, where in those pictures does it show syrians being treated like royalty? Did you know a syrian doctor was shot dead some time ago in Somalia? Stop giving me this BLM shit. Somalia wouldn't mind any refugee from congo or any other western african country. We have a problem with large numbers of foreigners being somali nationals, and it's normal to see that as a problem.
What's this got to do with BLM? You want to deport native's from their land for xenophobic reasons then claim they aren't denied their basic rights and vilified.

:drakewtf:

These aren't random people , but Somali's who happen to be of bantu descent that doesn't mean anything. I can give loads of examples of them being abused but you know that's the case already. Scapegoating your issues onto Somali Bantu's is pathetic

@Sabu

Mr Bantu

What do Bantus have to do with Central Somalia?

Bantus are not native to Somalia and the areas they inhabit legally is the South. Not Galmudug or further North.

Peddle your Bantu expansionism elsewhere.

Bantus have 80 percent of Africa and now want all of Somalia.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
@Finesse

Ms Xenophobia

Lol, look who popped up. It's not expansionism, it's the truth how much longer do they have to be living in Somalia before they get rights? Keep your xenophobia to yourself I don't care for it much.

They live in Somalia and deserve rights and representations if that bothers you so much that's a personal problem. They aren't going anywhere it's their land too now :nvjpqts:

@Finesse

Ms Xenophobia

Lol, look who popped up. It's not expansionism, it's the truth how much longer do they have to be living in Somalia before they get rights? Keep your xenophobia to yourself I don't care for it much.

They live in Somalia and deserve rights and representations if that bothers you so much that's a personal problem. They aren't going anywhere it's their land too now :nvjpqts:
No one discriminates against Bantu, stop trying to convert your BLM nonsense in Somalia. We wre a muslim country and everybody is equal

@Finesse

Ms Xenophobia

Bantus have land and rights in the land they are squatting on. The land the Italians brought them over to work on as farmhands; Hiiraan etc.

Somalis did not bring them over but Somalis have been gracious enough. Bantus have zero claim or right to any other part of Somalia.

Mr Bantu, choose any of the countless Bantu nations of Africa to focus on. Somalia, Somali baa leh.

Somali Bantu is an oxymoron. A Bantu is not a Somali, only a Somali NATIONAL.

kobe

Highly Respected
@Finesse needs to stop her racism. As a Hawiye, I'm closer to a Bantu than a Yemenite refugee who fled the Arabian Peninsula like a coward to come to the land of the Blacks.

@Finesse

Ms Xenophobia

Before the Italians came the Somali bantus and the cad cad used get treat like everyone else. Siyad Barre and his gov used treat minorities pretty well. But ever since the civil war started it become the strong eats the weak world. And now with the 4.5 BS and all the federal system they become political neglected. Not because anyone specifically “hates” them but none of the major clans wants us willing to gave away power/seats or they will risk becoming a minority some self.

@Finesse needs to stop her racism. As a Hawiye, I'm closer to a Bantu than a Yemenite refugee who fled the Arabian Peninsula like a coward to come to the land of the Blacks.

Good for you Mr Hawiye, but keep them in Galmudug and don't cry later when Hawiye are outnumbered by Bantus.

The biggest farce pulled is the "Bantu are miskeen" farce. They literally killed and raped their way from Cameroon to the Zanj coast. Till this day they enslave and rape pygmy tribes.

SJW Somalis won't be happy until Somalis meet the same fate.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Finesse

Ms Xenophobia

Abaayo macaan the Somali Bantus have their own areas in which they control and are majority they should develop their lands in Somalia and we will develop ours. Difference is the Syrians don't have anywhere to go Syria is shithole.

I do agree though there's no reason to have cuqdad against Somali Bantu

Trending

Latest posts