Sxb, ask me anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New member. I joined for some light kaftan and entertainment. So whats good?

ask me anything wallaalooyaal

My family moves around alot tbh. Born in canada lived in america, a few gulf countries and india. Wallahi i never know how to answer that question tbh. :cosbyhmm:

Soomaali baan ahay. Simplest answer.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
My family moves around alot tbh. Born in canada lived in america, a few gulf countries and india. Wallahi i never know how to answer that question tbh. :cosbyhmm:

Soomaali baan ahay. Simplest answer.
Do people really shit in the streets of India? :vqbuyv0:

Do people really shit in the streets of India? :vqbuyv0:
Lmaoooo wallahi you can find everything in india. Never seen people shiting in the streets but i swear to god every guy pees on the street. Like youll be driving down the highway and there will be men along the side of the road just pissing. Scaring stuff.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Lmaoooo wallahi you can find everything in india. Never seen people shiting in the streets but i swear to god every guy pees on the street. Like youll be driving down the highway and there will be men along the side of the road just pissing. Scaring stuff.
I’ve seen a homeless man squat down, bare assed taking a shit when I was a small child. A man’s booty is so ugly and square :eek:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

I was in delhi hyderabad and Bhopal

Ayeeyo does not know where to find kaftan. She is making good use of her time here on earth. Tasbiix
Cant find kaftan cause all my grandkids are ciyaal qurbo who dont even know the meaning of kaftan.

I also cant find kaftan cause all my friends are dead........ilahay ha u naxariisto:mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts