SWEDISH TEACHER FORCES MUSLIMAH STUDENT INTO PANIC ATTACK 😓

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

why is she trying to get the to say c*ck? Even america nobody does this and it’s considered very inappropriate for a teacher to force students to take about genitalia.

Do they think muslims are retarded? We know about dicks and pussies damn it. They’re so vulgar. I woulda sent this h0e to valhala.
:angryman:
@Marshall D Abdi @Abdisamad apparently by the comments this has happened before to muslim students in Scandinavia and germany. Never seen this in America

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
She sounds Swedish..
You are very talented at identifying foreign languages.
say what daniel zillmann GIF by erpetem

why is she trying to get the to say c*ck? Even america nobody does this and it’s considered very inappropriate for a teacher to force students to take about genitalia.

Do they think muslims are retarded? We know about dicks and pussies damn it. They’re so vulgar. I woulda sent this h0e to valhala.
:angryman:
@Marshall D Abdi @Abdisamad apparently by the comments this has happened before to muslim students in Scandinavia and germany. Never seen this in America
I fear it'll only get worse from here on out. You North American diaspora aren't safe either btw.

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
I fear it'll only get worse from here on out. You North American diaspora aren't safe either btw.
We are very safe. North American Somalis don't have time to spend on gangs/qabyaalad. First generation somalis are the ones running things in North America. The second generation somalis have conformed to the west societal norms and are assimilating like ants while they discredit our name. We are too busy breaking into the tech-O- sphere. Inshallah I will train hundreds of Somalians in the near future. I will open bootcamps in every major city so that we can ship Somalis into the ever expanding tech jobs. This is what the Indians used to spread their influence.

Trending

Latest posts