Swedish somalis

Scandi kulaha. Dont put us in the same category as the other scandis with khaniisnimo:drakekidding:

Us swedish somalis are God fearing law abiding citizens :rejoice:
Swedish is all right but still too heavy with the incel faraxs
Norway is a complete L with the khaniisnimo and islam going hand in hand
Finland is just another experiment failed with Somalis getting bullied hard

Ja Vi Elsker Dette Landet? Yes, perfect Norwegian, as Swedish is BTEC Norwegian :mjlol:
im sorry i have so many cousins in norway but norway sounds SO retarded. when people speak norweigan it make me wanna slap them wallahi the language sounds so funny it sounds like a dumb remake of swedish :ftw9nwa:

Swedish is all right but still too heavy with the incel faraxs
Norway is a complete L with the khaniisnimo and islam going hand in hand
Finland is just another experiment failed with Somalis getting bullied hard
Where do you get your information from since when were we incels and by who do reer finland get bullied by :russ::dead:

The ratio is fine. Its just Somali guys there don't pay xalimos attention. They have blondes, Arabs and Turks.
I have never seen arabs like that in my entire life. I think they were lebanese or syrians. Thick as hell, big bums. I’m used to seeing flat north africans. Swedish faraxs are lucky.

I have never seen arabs like that in my entire life. I think they were lebanese or syrians. Thick as hell, big bums. I’m used to seeing flat north africans. Swedish faraxs are lucky.
dont mess with them their parents will do an honor killing on you

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

Yeah a lot of Christian Lebanese and Syrian my first crush was Syrian in Stockholm.

Yeah a lot of Christian Lebanese and Syrian my first crush was Syrian in Stockholm.
I also saw loads of these Chinese looking girls, might have been phillipino or something. Nice thing was that they were mostly first generation immigrants and not like the stuck up girls in london with expired ugg boots.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I also saw loads of these Chinese looking girls, might have been phillipino or something. Nice thing was that they were mostly first generation immigrants and not like the stuck up girls in london with expired ugg boots.

Hmm probably Filipino. Swedish men import the for marriage

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
im sorry i have so many cousins in norway but norway sounds SO retarded. when people speak norweigan it make me wanna slap them wallahi the language sounds so funny it sounds like a dumb remake of swedish :ftw9nwa:
They all sound like English too, it sounded so similar, and you can get the gist of what they are saying

Trending