Swedish ambassador to Somalia Staffan Tillander getting flak for wearing a bulletproof vest in a Mogadishu Market

I remember when i was younger some swedish kids were talking about Somalis and I told them they eat people alive and you could be crownd king if you had 100 💵
Scared the shit out of em

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I remember when i was younger some swedish kids were talking about Somalis and I told them they eat people alive and you could be crownd king if you had 100 💵
Scared the shit out of em
You know what the legend tells us about Staffan Stalledräng? He was stoned to death and was the first Christian martyr, I think this guy needs a helmet too a bulletproof vest ain’t going to help him that much:francis:

Its really hard för to understand why Somali politicians are having a hard time to destroy alshabab and controll the people. I refuse to belive its because of resources. Human right does not exist if majority of people dont belive in it.

Its really hard för to understand why Somali politicians are having a hard time to destroy alshabab and controll the people. I refuse to belive its because of resources. Human right does not exist if majority of people dont belive in it.

Their solo focus is competing with the next clan over the aid money , they don't give a shit about anything else they are protected by Amisom

Trending