Sweden's sibling killings was a revenge killing. Father spoke 2 the bbc & old head made a mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He went to the earlier killed dude's family to request peace. He brought along his sons and asked that they shake hands.

Poor old head has no idea about gang warfare. This is not baadiyo/miyo or the village of Somalia. Theres no such a thing as elder mediation.

Them siblings let down their guards believing that it was squashed.

I don't get it , was it faarax on faarax violence ? I thought it was a Iraqi arab gang since they wasted Somali kid in a revenge killing just two months ago

also is the father suspecting or is it conformed who the killers are ?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't get it , was it faarax on faarax violence ? I thought it was a Iraqi arab gang since they wasted Somali kid in a revenge killing just two months ago

also is the father suspecting or is it conformed who the killers are ?

It is not confirmed, father suspects. He also mentioned that there are foreign hands in it but somali carried out the killings

Merca

Inactive.
Oh my days, I've heard that the murderers were Somalis, but however, the ones that ordered them to kill were foreigners.. It's always like that here, the Somalis are only the "errand boys"

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've heard the killers were Somali and Morrocans. But the Somalis shot them. It's so sad Wallahi, may they rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending