Sweden's new government to introduce a national ban on begging

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
In its roadmap, the incoming government said it aimed to cut the number of refugees resettled in Sweden through the UNHCR from 6,400 last year to just 900 per year during its four-year mandate, introduce incentives to encourage immigrants to return home, and explore the feasibility of deporting foreigners based on “misconduct”.

It will also probe the possibility of keeping asylum seekers in transit centres during their application process, ditch Sweden’s target of spending 1 percent of gross domestic income on development aid, and introduce a national ban on begging.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
America is best place for immigrants. Somalis here own houses, businesses, and hold political office. Europe brings over immigrant but doesn’t integrate them. I had family in Sweden who left for America in 90s because they couldn’t get jobs even after finishing schooling. A lot of unseen racial barriers that purposely keep immigrants from getting piece of economic pie

America is best place for immigrants. Somalis here own houses, businesses, and hold political office. Europe brings over immigrant but doesn’t integrate them. I had family in Sweden who left for America in 90s because they couldn’t get jobs even after finishing schooling. A lot of unseen racial barriers that purposely keep immigrants from getting piece of economic pie
How long have the Somalis over in the US been there though? You guys literally take in a drop of water of refugees compared to an entire bucket of water that the EU takes in. So it makes sense that the Somalis there have been able to climb the socioeconomic ladder a lot further if we're being fair.

The difference compared to US Somalis and European Somalis also is that the ones in Europe have the mindset of wanting to go back to Somalia if possible. That mentality isn't there in the US. You guys are true immigrants in that sense. This is why you as you said actually plant roots into society.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
America has huge immigrant population in the millions, I wanna say even higher than Europe. Somalis make up small percentage compared to Mexicans. I think most Somalis came in the 90s. America I think has around 50 million immigrants so it helps. If you are educated, skilled, or hardworker this is best country to chase your dreams and build wealth. The bad thing about America vs Europe is it doesn’t have as big of a safety net. If you get sick and poor you own your own. If you fall on hard times very easy to become homeless. Their is some racism but there is no better place for Somalis to build quality of life. The cars, houses , and jobs can all be yours

America has huge immigrant population in the millions, I wanna say even higher than Europe. Somalis make up small percentage compared to Mexicans. I think most Somalis came in the 90s. America I think has around 50 million immigrants so it helps. If you are educated, skilled, or hardworker this is best country to chase your dreams and build wealth. The bad thing about America vs Europe is it doesn’t have as big of a safety net. If you get sick and poor you own your own. If you fall on hard times very easy to become homeless. Their is some racism but there is no better place for Somalis to build quality of life. The cars, houses , and jobs can all be yours
Jobs for immigrants in europe is non existing you'll see engineers and high educated working in a warehouse or taxi drivers

:tocry::tocry::westbrookwtf:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Jobs for immigrants in europe is non existing you'll see engineers and high educated working in a warehouse or taxi drivers

Exactly bro. Many in my family went through that in late 90s . got so bad they came to America and claimed asylum and lied said they were straight from Somalia 😆

Lmaoo those people are wasting their degrees then. Either their degree was useless in the first place or they don't have any intention of working in their field. Cause what you're saying sounds preposterous. Especially with the current job market.

Trending

Latest posts