Suspected Khawaarij caught in Ceel Baraf

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
This is ain't right. If shabaab are captured they should be imprisoned. No point of torturing them. It's not from our diin or dhaqan to do so.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
You are Shabab sympathizer.

Rather beat them, than kill them on sight
I'm not shabaab sympathiser . I hate shabaab and believe they should be wiped out.

If a shabaab member is fighting in the battlefield then ofcourse they should be M'd.

But in Islam there is a way to deal with captured enemies. They have been captured and are no longer a threat. Beating them won't make anything worse. It will only add more cuqdad and probably radicalise them even more.

If they were treated in a decent manner maybe after spending time in prison they may rehabilitate and become normal members of society. It's inhumane to treat prisoners like this and it's definitely not islamic.

When it comes to the khawaarij wallahi there's nothing more I hate then them. I pray to Allah they they are wiped out from Somalia so we can have peace and safety in our country.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Not good. This won’t encourage others to defect or give themselves up

Atleast don’t post it online, Shabaab will show this video to their soldiers and make them believe they will die if they surrender. A cornered man will fight tougher and harder.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Atleast don’t post it online, Shabaab will show this video to their soldiers and make them believe they will die if they surrender. A cornered man will fight tougher and harder.
Worst part is this the most important time for good propaganda that Shabaab fighters if they give themselves up will be treated well

They’ve been giving themselves in past week quite a lot. They have low morale, surrounded without supply lines

Worst part is this the most important time for good propaganda that Shabaab fighters if they give themselves up will be treated well

They’ve been giving themselves in past week quite a lot. They have low morale, surrounded without supply lines
Yeah I agree this video is not it. They shouldn’t have recorded it. Done it behind the scenes at least. You can tell Shabaab know they are finished in GM/HS

Jungle

VIP
Not good. This won’t encourage others to defect or give themselves up
Fuxk them. You ever lost people to their qaraxs I've lost loads. No naxariis they're lucky they didn't shot on the spot sxb and all they got sticks was sticks . These beatings no different then a macaalin dugsi would give out and nobody would bat an eyelid then

Your outlook for somalia issue very different than the rest us with your liberal ways some of you lot is beyond soft walle

With the posts you would think these lads put the khawaarij through some middle age torture techniques but they’re just getting beat with sticks. Good they deserve it and worse.

Those two don’t look like kids forced into it they’re old enough to know what they’re doing. Especially the screaming chubby one he’s been eating good for a while

Jungle

VIP
With the posts you would think these lads put the khawaarij through some middle age torture techniques but they’re just getting beat with sticks. Good they deserve it and worse.

Those two don’t look like kids forced into it they’re old enough to know what they’re doing. Especially the screaming chubby one he’s been eating good for a while
All they're getting beat with is thin alwaax lol

f*ck them. These same guys will blow himself up in a restaurant in xamar with your loved ones inside who just went out for a meal ... beleiveing they are going to jannah