SURVEY: I’ve saturated this forum with my idiocy. Do u find my threads useful

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
be brutally honest

Are you just fed up to your stomach with my threads?

Would you like to see me go away

Have I lost my humanity?

Do I need to quit salivating over @VixR ?

Should @Knowles guvd me a Faarax pass since I’m somewhat acceptable to her?

At least I’m not paid by RULERS OF 4 sq miles like @embarassing

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
be brutally honest

Have I lost my humanity?

You’re fine we just don’t like the click bait

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You’re fine we just don’t like the click bait

The click bait is my bread and butter. It’s my trick of the trade.

How is it bothersome to just assume everything bad is committed by geeljires. I mean they practically a shithole from a cesspool country.

Muji

VIP
The click bait is my bread and butter. It’s my trick of the trade.

How is it bothersome to just assume everything bad is committed by geeljires. I mean they practically a shithole from a cesspool country.

Your clickbaits are OTT. How many times have you killed off Farmajo?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Your clickbaits are OTT. How many times have you killed off Farmajo?

I have no use of reporting his demise anymore. The man was shaken to his core at a simple 4 sq miles anthem play
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

The man is damaged. He will return to the US and get on SSI (disability benefits for PTSD).

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've had you on my ignore list until last month.

All your clickbait threads are annoying and make no sense at most times

:bell:

I appreciate your feedback but I assure you I will not quit using my clickbait just like Somalia will not emerge from its fragmentation.

Sol

?
I'm writing a bot using all your threads as a reference who will soon take over your role so isdiyari saaxib :mjpls:

1520130145636.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You’re like that one crazy adeer everyone has, we are used to your antics, we just learned to ignore it.

be brutally honest

Have I lost my humanity?

At least I’m not paid by RULERS OF 4 sq miles like @embarassing
No one pays her so forget about that plus knowles is those soon to be 30 something xalimos in denial about their faith and future with farax westside

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I love menace, you're a true legend. No one else on this forum can come with thread titles like you. You've paved the way for many of us to have platinum threads just by the name of the title we choose to display. You're a bright light in this forum. I respect you, and will always stand by you (except when you prey on pregnant women, I will slap you). You truly are a character and I say that with the utmost respect. Never change @R.Kelly

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I love menace, you're a true legend. No one else on this forum can come with thread titles like you. You've paved the way for many of us to have platinum threads just by the name of the title we choose to display. You're a bright light in this forum. I respect you, and will always stand by you (except when you prey on pregnant women, I will slap you). You truly are a character and I say that with the utmost respect. Never change @R.Kelly

:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You are alright, menace. I would prefer you make travel threads instead and teach us about the bargains you get. Turn a new leaf. Share your saving expertise.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You are alright, menace. I would prefer you make travel threads instead and teach us about the bargains you get. Turn a new leaf. Share your saving expertise.

I will use my talent :mjlol:wisely and share my travels. Less talk of the shithole Somalia. I’m on a crusade to convince @embarassing to stop killing people by giving false “development” of Somalia. Somalia has been dead for 30 year. 1960-1991.

I’ll quit talking politics. I will Inshalah go back to my old ways. Travel and gorgeous xaliimos I desire.