Surprisingly I like Premier Trump, man cleaned up my local streets of lowlife Geeljires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Each day I'm been told that " sharmarke is gone" picked up yesterday. This Sharmarke guy always smoked and drank. Always up to no good. Now he is in Kismaayo. Now he can marry a xaliimo and produce

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If you're up to no good and useless here than they shouldn't complain when they're ass is sent back

If you're up to no good and useless here than they shouldn't complain when they're ass is sent back

In my mind it is a double betrayal. Here you come to a country that owes you nothing because you or your parents wasn't born there and yet still gives you comfort, aid and education.

And in return you violate that country or its laws? Unacceptable, especially with an extensive welfare state like Denmark.

This is why I have no problem asking for deportation immigrants found in violation of penal code or other special laws.

Secretary of Homeland (Immigrtation, Attorney general & Interior Ministry portfolios) of Australia, Mudane Peter Dutton stated yesterday that Australia will no longer accept ‘Migrants who are going to be a burden on the Australian economy’. Guess who they are?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In my mind it is a double betrayal. Here you come to a country that owes you nothing because you or your parents wasn't born there and yet still gives you comfort, aid and education.

And in return you violate that country or its laws? Unacceptable, especially with an extensive welfare state like Denmark.

This is why I have no problem asking for deportation immigrants found in violation of penal code or other special laws.
Exactly you got opportunities that people back in Somalia would dream off yet youre here yet theyre here either Killing each other or going to jail or just being an alcoholic

Theyre parents shouldnt be making excuses for their kids if they are a criminal deportation is the way to go only than Will they see what they have lost

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile

Exactly you got opportunities that people back in Somalia would dream off yet youre here yet theyre here either Killing each other or going to jail or just being an alcoholic

Theyre parents shouldnt be making excuses for their kids if they are a criminal deportation is the way to go only than Will they see what they have lost

It wasn't their intention to make us all look bad and betray their hosts.

It's our low IQs acting up.

We'll keep on hearing these similar stories until our own community takes it upon itself to police ourselves and quarantine our weak links.:francis:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Each day I'm been told that " sharmarke is gone" picked up yesterday. This Sharmarke guy always smoked and drank. Always up to no good. Now he is in Kismaayo. Now he can marry a xaliimo and produce
Why kismaayo? I know you made this story up, you just want to put dirt on a darood man's name, I bet sharmarke was a God fearing man, I bet sharmarke wasn't deported and he went to kismaayo for vacation. I bet sharmarke owns his own business.

Some some respect on sharmarke's name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending