Surah Baqara is beautiful

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was driving and decided to listen to a Christian Radio. They were talking about What is in your list of Prayers? And i was struck with the notion that How come the Christians are sooo excited about their religion and We Muslims are not? Where have u had a Muslim say i have a prayer list? To be so excited to have a one on one prayer with Allaah swt? Then i came home and went str8 to Surah Baqara. and i started bowling like crazy. Oh lord am exhausted. ! My prayer list? On top of it is THANK YOU ALLAAH swt for the favor of guiding me to Imaan. :)

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
MashaAllah. May Allah SWT increase us all in Imaan.

My prayer list is Ahmad Sulaiman's dua. I heard it play it over suuqa 24 a few years ago. It stayed with me until I returned to buy the CD. And now it's on youtube.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
MashaAllah. May Allah SWT increase us all in Imaan.

My prayer list is Ahmad Sulaiman's dua. I heard it play it over suuqa 24 a few years ago. It stayed with me until I returned to buy the CD. And now it's on youtube.

Good for u Yams. Pray huuno. May Allaah swt accept your prayers. We need to pray. We need to be excited about our religion and our power to pray to our creator.

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
Thank you for the righteous words, lady. I recommend youtube that Ahmad Sulaiman dua, and incorporate it into your post-Salat duas. For some reason, I can't post links.

Btw did you feel strange calling what is presumably a grown man...Yams?

I was listening to this lecture in arabic about surah baqarah. The sheikh was saying that the person reading surah baqarah is like the person milking (as baqarah means cow) and the person listening is like they are drinking the milk.

We really are blessed as there are people out there that were not blessed with Islam. Whilst we got handed to us at birth.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was listening to this lecture in arabic about surah baqarah. The sheikh was saying that the person reading surah baqarah is like the person milking (as baqarah means cow) and the person listening is like they are drinking the milk.

We really are blessed as there are people out there that were not blessed with Islam. Whilst we got handed to us at birth.

Yes dear. Aside from our Salat which is Worshiping-- i mean Prayers. Asking something from God. When was the last time u made a list of prayers to ask Allaah swt? Do it dear. Today.
:)

I will make my prayers after Salatul Maghrib today!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You know in Surah Baqara-- verse 30 the Angels asked Allaah swt Why create humans- because the Jiins already are a disaster on earth killing each other and shading blood. And Allaah swt responded I KNOW WHAT U DO NOT KNOW

so walaahi it begs the question-- can we trust our own minds Yaqeee?? Because lets face it-- the question brought up by the Angels is very very reasonable. In fact just like a question an Angel will ask, because from the point of the Angels-- they hate blood shed.

But still Allaah swt said-- i know why i created Mankind,

So therefore-- while we should be honored that Allaahs swt Loves "us" despite our nature to shed blood, still we are faced with our evil ways of just being the opposite of Angels. Can we trust our mankind brain or reality? Shouldn't we submit completely to the Will of Allaah swt?

Trending

Latest posts