Sultan Erdogan rips into Israel "Fascist state" Muslims should swarm it

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a slanderous attack on the Jewish state, Turkish President Erdogan accused Israel of racism, warned Trump against moving the US embassy to Jerusalem and called on Muslims to flood the Temple Mount.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan blasted Israel in an Istanbul speech Monday, accusing the Jewish state of racism, and warned against making any changes to the status quo at the Temple Mount.

Bemoaning an Israeli presence, he called on Muslims from around the world to flood the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

“Every day that Jerusalem is under occupation is an insult to Muslims,” said Erdogan. “Visiting the Temple Mount would be the greatest support to our brothers there.”

The Turkish leader slammed Israel’s plan to curb the volume of the Islamic calls to prayer with the Muezzin Bill. “It is shameful that this issue is even on the agenda,” he stated. “The fact that those who talk about freedom of thought even approve this measure by remaining silent is noteworthy. We will not allow the silencing of prayers from Jerusalem.”

A bill seeking to regulate the often ear-splitting Muslim call to prayer, known as the Muezzin, in the wee hours of the morning has raised hackles among Muslims, who contend that the measure amounts to an assault on their freedom of religion.

Erdogan also warned the Trump administration not to move its embassy to Jerusalem. “It is wrong,” he said. “Such a plan should be dropped.”

Israel Responds, Calls Erdogan a Human Rights Abuser
The Israeli Foreign Ministry responded by calling Erdogan a violator of human rights. “Those who systematically violate human rights in their own country should not preach to the only true democracy in the region,” said a written statement released soon after Erdogan’s tirade.

https://worldisraelnews.com/erdogan-rips-into-israel-warns-trump-against-embassy-move/

Arabic is a official language in Israel but banned in turkey who's fascist ?immigrant erdogan should go back to his grandfather country georgia.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Muslims have been trying to swarm Israel since 1948, they fail everytime because of israeli military and strategic brilliance

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
No, It is by the Qadar of Allah.

"By the Qadar of Allah" is just a excuse muslim leaders give for their incompetence and poor organisation, they just weren't as smart as israel on the battlefield nothing more to it than that

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
"By the Qadar of Allah" is just a excuse muslim leaders give for their incompetence and poor organisation, they just weren't as smart as israel on the battlefield nothing more to it than that
Are you Muslim, Allah Destines Everything if the Gaalo or Kuffar win Allah made them.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Are you Muslim, Allah Destines Everything if the Gaalo or Kuffar win Allah made them.
Of course im muslim, im saying, muslim leaders blame their inadequacies and lack of competence on "the will of allah". The reason they lost is clear and for everyone to see, they are not as brilliant strategists as the israelis. All the great battles of history we fought with the brain, something the, in particular Syrians, Jordanians and Egyptians lacked in their wars against israel in 1967 and 1973

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Of course im muslim, im saying, muslim leaders blame their inadequacies and lack of competence on "the will of allah". The reason they lost is clear and for everyone to see, they are not as brilliant strategists as the israelis. All the great battles of history we fought with the brain, something the, in particular Syrians, Jordanians and Egyptians lacked in their wars against israel in 1967 and 1973
Ok Ok, But we have to Accept this is all by the Will of Allah.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
An example, A rock blew the tyre up. You didn't know it was going to happen. Don't worry Israel is going to die out.

If there was small bombs planted in the tyres it would blow up, something the arab intelligence agencies could have investigated and discovered and stopped before it could explode

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
If there was small bombs planted in the tyres it would blow up, something the arab intelligence agencies could have investigated and discovered and stopped before it could explode
You don't know if there is a Mine under your house.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You don't know if there is a Mine under your house.
I would know provided i had the means to investigate it. Arab countries do have the means and the money and the power they just dont know whats good for them

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I would know provided i had the means to investigate it. Arab countries do have the means and the money and the power they just dont know whats good for them
Hmmm touching my Beard, they are just Lazy again Arab lazy alert

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
i
An example, A rock blew the tyre up. You didn't know it was going to happen. Don't worry Israel is going to die out.

i'm pretty sure that Isra2eel is gonna die of soon but i don't think its from poorly planned arab attacks and horrible middle eastern tactics but more because of their illegal occupation of many places in the West Bank as well as the completely inhumane way they've treated other people(the worlds largest open air prison), seems like their luck in avoiding backlash from their actions is running out.
i also dont like how y'all keep abusing 'by قدر الله'
like just admit that nowadays muslim countries are SHIT in everything from war tactics to technology:manny::manny::manny:and we'll move on to more important stuff like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts