suleymanpitt

10747.jpg

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Bet you are thinking of something like berserk, but this one is different
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While there is a portion of anime made by and for mindless perverts, I wouldn't call it just by that as it's a medium that produces endless content in every single genre for every person of any age, it's like movies you can't really label a whole industry with one word descriptions

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't watched the original FMA but I really liked the new one and the comedy is what put me off from giving it a perfect 10, I just don't like Japanese humor, steins gate did manage to make me laugh tho which is why it's the GOAT!

Exodus

Alienist
I haven't watched the original FMA but I really liked the new one and the comedy is what put me off from giving it a perfect 10, I just don't like Japanese humor, steins gate did manage to make me laugh tho which is why it's the GOAT!
Steins Gate is an elite anime, but what made me think FMA is the GOAT is its range. If you don't like time travel you won't like steins gate that much but FMA has something for everyone.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Prison school was too much. Especially when she pissed on the MC.
Comparing it to his other works that manga was the ultimate shit post with all sorts of genius strokes aimed at the lowest common denominator. Truly amazing.

I was gonna read ookami wolf guy but apparently there's six chapters worth of rape scenes. Noped outta that one.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
While there is a portion of anime made by and for mindless perverts, I wouldn't call it just by that as it's a medium that produces endless content in every single genre for every person of any age, it's like movies you can't really label a whole industry with one word descriptions
I see the point you are making but you have to realize that it is not just a portion of anime, (that is made for perverts) it is close to more than 70% of anime because it's business and certain things evidently sell more than others. They call this catering to perverts, fanservice and you can virtually find it in almost every anime you can watch. This isn't as harmless as it seems tho since it's not just limited to erotic depictions of women, it also depicts little girls similarly because there is a huge demand for that kind of thing. ( which is why I think anime feeds unhealthy behaviors and obsessions)
Furthermore, anime is mostly made in Japan for Japanese people and it is rarely made for anyone else (with the exception of white people) Therefore, it is not "a medium that produces endless content in every single genre for every person of any age" like movies. Instead, anime generally follows a formula of things that are popular like fanservice, loli, and a plethora of other fetishes, it is also the reason you don't see more interesting, dark and serious anime like berserk. In my opinion, anime is generally a degenerate medium, but I don't knock anyone for enjoying it :francis:

Trending

Latest posts