Suldana which area do you think should be our administrative capital in Sool: Bohol or Ceel Helay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Have you been to this area before? Personally I like the Ceel Lahelay American wild west scenery.

@suldana

Ceel Lahelay Bakery
InzcuMw.jpg

NAJcfHX.jpg

Ceel Lahelay Quranic school
39oPihU.jpg

Nm4zTIC.jpg

volJW5c.jpg

Guesthouse
8njsT1Z.jpg

Ceel Lahelay mosque

OLjLIxN.jpg

Ceel Lahelay well
ll6lWEE.jpg

The countryside
POaz8oP.jpg

Last edited:
Have you been to this area before? Personally I like the Ceel Lahelay American wild west scenery.

@suldana

Ceel Lahelay Bakery
InzcuMw.jpg

NAJcfHX.jpg

Ceel Lahelay Quranic school
39oPihU.jpg

Nm4zTIC.jpg

volJW5c.jpg

Guesthouse
8njsT1Z.jpg

Ceel Lahelay mosque

OLjLIxN.jpg

Ceel Lahelay well
ll6lWEE.jpg

The countryside
POaz8oP.jpg
I have not been to northern Sool yet, I plan to travel more through Sool and Sanaag next year. The countryside looks good though, but the villages need more development. Which sub clans live in Bohol and Ceel Helay?

Bohol

VIP
I have not been to northern Sool yet, I plan to travel more through Sool and Sanaag next year. The countryside looks good though, but the villages need more development. Which sub clans live in Bohol and Ceel Helay?

You should. Ceel Lahelay is settled by reer Cali Naleeye/Hassan Sacad. Bohol is settled by both Hassan Sacad and Mohamed Sacad (Muuse Samatar).

Very unlikely LA is by far the largest settlement all over Sool, they have a very active diaspora and vibrant community keen on investing back to the city.

Bohol

VIP
Very unlikely LA is by far the largest settlement all over Sool, they have a very active diaspora and vibrant community keen on investing back to the city.

Las Anod is a Dhulos city only for them in Sool no Isaaq invests in there. However we can make either Bohol or Ceel La Helay the HY
capital of Sool just like Ceerigaabo is our capital in Sanaag.

You meant tribal capital in Sool lol hardly feasible I would say. Bohol's under ground water is garaar and diminishing so are rain fall perception has caused the local inhabitants to move towards Oog or Ceel Afweyn.

Bohol

VIP
You meant tribal capital in Sool lol hardly feasible I would say. Bohol's under ground water is garaar and diminishing as well as drop in rain fall perception caused the local inhabitants to move towards Oog or Ceel Afweyn.

It is actually the other way around ever since 2000s people have been moving to the Bohol
area. Just last year there was a clinic constructed and a police station + guest house.
Ceerigaabo is the capital of Sanaag not only tribal, we will replicate the same in Sool.

y8zVd7Z.jpg

0HoFBqO.jpg

2ciad1y.jpg

2n6z1h2.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Just last month. We should aim for building 50 buildings per year it will become a big city naturally.

One of the new buildings under construction.

upload_2017-7-9_16-26-33.png

The massive guesthouse
upload_2017-7-9_16-28-7.png

Bohol

VIP
Since most votes of Xudun district came from Bohol and surrounding areas it is safe to say it hasn't grown much in population.

Xudun district vote count was little under 5,200 in 2017 not so much diffrent from 15 years ago

https://www.google.ae/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiJ-rSiwfzUAhWCJVAKHWpBCZcQFggmMAA&url=http://www.fsnau.org/downloads/Sanaag%20Survey%20-%20May%202002.pdf&usg=AFQjCNFrYW86kNQv0UijinxupJyjElzKEQ

5,200 is the people that registered in the district (only over 16s). Were's the 2002 estimation is for the general
population. If we go by the registration then the total population is at-least 10k that means it has grown a lot.

Bohol

VIP
So you assume 50% of Bohol population to be under 16, very much doubt that.

That is the case for most Somalis. A lot of under 16s running around. I watched a video of Bohol recently, it was clear under 16s make up a significant part of the population there.

Bohol

VIP
@suldana our people should plant trees. The last picture by the school is actually quite scenic. I wonder if the trees that grow in Ceerigaabo can grow here.

Bohol_scenery.jpg

Bohol_scenery_2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending