Suhaib Webb Is Caller To Diyaatha & The Gates of The Hell Fire

I didn't even read the Yasir Qadhi response until just now... but I saw this bit from it that was posted elsewhere... it's even worse than I thought:

"No one benefits when fitna is caused within our communities and when scholars are mocked or 'taken down'. No one, that is, except Shaytan and the enemies of our faith."

Subaib Webb is a scholar???? a guy who promotes Muslim women appearing in playboy is a scholar according to Yasir Qadhi????

and refuting and exposing this guy is making the enemies win??? so.... let this guy do stuff like promote for Muslim women to appear in a smut magazine or the enemies win????

it's crazy to me how Qadhi will do things like cast doubts in the Quran's preservation, cast doubt in regard to Gog and Magog... he will defend all sorts of deviation and now he's this defending this self-proclaimed imam who promotes Muslim women appearing in playboy.... what low will he not sink to??

but he'll go and promote all sorts of deviancy, defend all sorts of deviant groups and now even this filth- but not the correct Salafi minhaj... he went out of his way to cover for Shia, promoted shirk of praying to saints, covers for all sorts of liberal deviancy... and now this... but Salafiyyah is where he has a problem

all the people who after all the deviation that's come from YQ... who still want to listen to him- will you accept this as well? well... maybe you'll accept anything... but if you have any sincerity I hope this makes you reconsider listening to YQ

Trending

Latest posts