Sufyaan Sheekh Axmed deported by Kenya is apprehended in Mogadishu city by Nisa officials

Sufyaan is a terrorist and a threat to National security. Thanks to the Kenyan government for deporting him. I hope Nisa gives him the death sentence for the crimes he committed against those innocent journalists. But knowing Mahad salad I would say that Sufyaan will be given a New job just like all the ex Alshabab members working for Nisa

Sufyaan is a terrorist and a threat to National security. Thanks to the Kenyan government for deporting him. I hope Nisa gives him the death sentence for the crimes he committed against those innocent journalists. But knowing Mahad salad I would say that Sufyaan will be given a New job just like all the ex Alshabab members working for Nisa

What was he when he killed those people? Ninkaan afar xaasle bas baa u qaan, ninka wuu gabadee, damn.

I'm watching interviews of him, ninkaan Arsenal waaye, maba qarsanaayo lol
I got curious and took a look at an interview after seeing your comment, the man said he doesn't know if all the people who died from the qaraxs in Xamar are muslims, therefore justifying their deaths.

This nigga bold with his opinions, the hutus should jail him unless they want a potential arsenal member living among them.

he will walk free, bookmark this post.

:pachah1: sxb I'm not really surprised of the darood users comments here because they have no idea what's going on in Mogadishu, but the dameer cawaan @Jungle really believe in his fantasies that a HG NISA will convict a HG ex-USC for the alleged murders of darood victims during civil wars 😂😂

If that's the case than almost 90% of the HGs politicians today should be tried and convicted for the cawaan abgaals they slaughtered during the 4 months war, but the question is who has the balls to convict HGs in Somalia?

Jungle

VIP
:pachah1: sxb I'm not really surprised of the darood users comments here because they have no idea what's going on in Mogadishu, but the dameer cawaan @Jungle really believe in his fantasies that a HG NISA will convict a HG ex-USC for the alleged murders of darood victims during civil wars 😂😂

If that's the case than almost 90% of the HGs politicians today should be tried and convicted for the cawaan abgaals they slaughtered during the 4 months war, but the question is who has the balls to convict HGs in Somalia?

Clearly you cant read or you just want to start some shit.
He is brazen no doubt about it but there are people who've done worse walking around free.

His support of shabab is a different story and the reason why he is being held in custody.
On the 1st page.

If I comment on a story and the person in question happens to be iljeex doesn't mean I'm going at him because he is an ileex nacas yahow.

Abaq

VIP
I got curious and took a look at an interview after seeing your comment, the man said he doesn't know if all the people who died from the qaraxs in Xamar are muslims, therefore justifying their deaths.

This nigga bold with his opinions, the hutus should jail him unless they want a potential arsenal member living among them.
They will let him go free and then he will kill more of them

cow

VIP
Sufyaan SH. Axmed AKA Taakeeye is also responsible for killing a handful of journalists working for Radio Muqdisho. He is a criminal.

Who isn't a murderer?

Mahad salad murderer. Saadiq John murderer. Culusow murderer.

Saadiq John is even accused of killing children.

I hear his brother was killed yesterday in an anti shabab operation in Central Somalia. This week hasn't been kind to him.

Trending

Latest posts