Sufi dreamt farmajo is mesiah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax certain jokes can endanger your islaanimo

Our prophet said do not deny nor believe in prominitions for Allah knows what will really happen.

Having said that I've heard from many people who had similar visions or whatever you want to call it.

The thing about farmaajo is that he's really kind to fellow Somalis even his enemies admit that much & Kheyre well you can only love the guy for his no nonsense behaviour

If I have to he honest in my near 2 n half decades in this world I have never seen a guy like Kheyre & many dhalinyaro at home and abroad really admire the guy

if he is messiah Donald trump is the next noble prize winner for oratory and wisdom,

let me see, corrupt murderers who sold somalis oil block, kyre and failmaro are saviours>? how much was this sheikh who can barely speak af somali paid?

this is back in September, 2018,

has muna kays sister been released yet from prison? the eley who were murdered with habashi soldiers bribed by farmajor and forced upon them a president, sakiin fired and bribed with 5 million dollars to leave marehan teenage boys armed to attack jubaland and not giving a hoots about the murdered in the last attack on xamar

oh and on top of that borrowing hundreds of millions from IMF and world bank with RIBA each other and then stealing it so we will be left with paying the debt and the interest, yet no somali will ever benefit from it as it has been stolen by the b000n in chief and his side kick,

give me a break, ,

if he is messiah Donald trump is the next noble prize winner for oratory and wisdom,

let me see, corrupt murderers who sold somalis oil block, kyre and failmaro are saviours>? how much was this sheikh who can barely speak af somali paid?

this is back in September, 2018,

has muna kays sister been released yet from prison? the eley who were murdered with habashi soldiers bribed by farmajor and forced upon them a president, sakiin fired and bribed with 5 million dollars to leave marehan teenage boys armed to attack jubaland and not giving a hoots about the murdered in the last attack on xamar

oh and on top of that borrowing hundreds of millions from IMF and world bank with RIBA each other and then stealing it so we will be left with paying the debt and the interest, yet no somali will ever benefit from it as it has been stolen by the b000n in chief and his side kick,

give me a break, ,

:umad:

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
:draketf:This is why you can't take Sufis serious:snoop:
Sufism isn’t a sect. Sufism is tassawuf and a focus on ihsan. Their were deviant madhabs in the past and likewise there are deviant tariqas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts