Sudan’s male football club gets first female coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Sudan, a national women’s football team remains a distant dream. But Salma al-Majidi broken the barriers to become the first coach of a male football club. At 27, she was presented by FIFA, the international football federation, as the first Arab and Sudanese woman to take charge of a team of men in the Arab world where this sport is omnipresen.

Adeer, when I said you would be a gentleman towards Somali women, I didn't mean ME, :draketf:

@Reiko

You know what they say about boys and girls? In general, a boy seeks a female like his mum and a girl seeks a male like her father. My mum is reer Mudug. Waan soo socdaa kow dheh, wax baan sidaa labo dheh. I wished I can do a makeover to reer Mudug shukaansi. You guys apply war tactics to shukaansi.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko

You know what they say about boys and girls? In general, a boy seeks a female like his mum and a girl seeks a male like her father. My mum is reer Mudug. Waan soo socdaa kow dheh, wax baan sidaa labo dheh. I wished I can do a makeover to reer Mudug shukaansi. You guys apply war tactics to shukaansi.
Reer Mudug shunkaasi is out of this world. I'm not reer Mudug but Mudug men are like Romeos of Somalis except they don't batter you up, they will make you question your beauty because he will instantly start the conversation with domt waste my time Na hedhee. Sweet music to every girl's ear. :banderas:

You on the other hand probably start with abaayo I love you nooh, I need you nooh, I'm dying for your love nooh. :camby:

Reer Mudug shunkaasi is out of this world. I'm not reer Mudug but Mudug men are like Romeos of Somalis except they don't batter you up, they will make you question your beauty because he will instantly start the conversation with domt waste my time Na hedhee. Sweet music to every girl's ear. :banderas:

You on the other hand probably start with abaayo I love you nooh, I need you nooh, I'm dying for your love nooh. :camby:

@Reiko

Abaayo macaan, see what you did here to me? I'm serious taking this shukaansi to another level and you are trolling by telling me that @Crow is Romeo!!!! What next? @R.Kelly looks like Brad Pitt?

Status
Not open for further replies.