SUBHANALAH!A gorgeous Somali girl pleads 4 help 4 medical intervention, she was discovered 2 b a man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is the 4th story I've heard about this. Wtf is happening in Somalia? Lack of real men that women are becoming men.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
there's only 2 genders u SJW bastard
Are you sure about that

news_bCaster%20Semenya-250.jpg

Her clitorus is long enough to penetrate you

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Somalis are kinda ilbax in that there isn't that much discrimination against the intersex. One of my parent's good friends was 'labeeb' and she got married and live as a normal woman until she could afford the surgery (outside of Somalia) to get rid of the male parts and have children.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis are kinda ilbax in that there isn't that much discrimination against the intersex. One of my parent's good friends was 'labeeb' and she got married and live as a normal woman until she could afford the surgery (outside of Somalia) to get rid of the male parts and have children.
Did she have kids?

The freaky Friday actress Jamie lee Curtis is hermaphrodite. She's married but couldn't have kids. I think

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

WTF! So "her" husband is gay ?

Status
Not open for further replies.