Stupid youtuber claims somali and ethiopian are biracial with white

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴

What an idiot he got karbashed in the comments though he called them "white africans"

This subject has been repeated over and over again. Africans don't look the same. Are South Africans with epicanthic folds half Asian? They are the oldest human beings on earth how are they biracial. East Africans have been looking like this since the dawn of time. Most black biracials cant pass for a Somali at all. These folks need hobbies and pick up a book.

Boogie

This subject has been repeated over and over again. Africans don't look the same. Are South Africans with epicanthic folds half Asian? They are the oldest human beings on earth how are they biracial. East Africans have been looking like this since the dawn of time. Most black biracials cant pass for a Somali at all. These folks need hobbies and pick up a book.
I usually hear Arab or Indian but WHITE :dead: u are correct tho

I usually hear Arab or Indian but WHITE :dead: u are correct tho
Somalis were not mixing with Europeans like that they are delusional. I can see Indian or Arab but not European. And even half non-Cushitic Africans and Arabs cant pass for Somalis neither so that means we are not mixed because we don't look like mixed people.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Somalis were not mixing with Europeans like that they are delusional. I can see Indian or Arab but not European. And even half non-Cushitic Africans and Arabs cant pass for Somalis neither so that means we are not mixed because we don't look like mixed people.
if you mix a bantu with a white person they will never have somali features. EVER!

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
if you mix a bantu with a white person they will never have somali features. EVER!
Some say this model looks kinda Somali her name is jasmine tookes she’s mixed with African American, Brazilian, Barbadian, English and Irish
6B1953A9-27C1-458F-8744-B26F24BA8F6A.jpeg

Someone is salty for not being cushitic or hornern. Most likely a hornern woman said to him that we don't date a former slave with lost history.
:hahaidiot:

Love the comments tho

Edit: Also those eriteran and ethiopian woman looks :wow1:.

Last edited:

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
Another link Bro this is so stupid

This guy calls them bi-racial because it takes out the mystery. Black + some other race in the Americas is something he can grasp in his mind. Somali, Ethiopian, or Eritrean being their own thing for generation upon generation is not easy to deal with. Mind you he doesn't even consider the different religions & cultures and whatnot. He thinks it's just a lot of different groups Fing to pass the time.

Boogie

This guy calls them bi-racial because it takes out the mystery. Black + some other race in the Americas is something he can grasp in his mind. Somali, Ethiopian, or Eritrean being their own thing for generation upon generation is not easy to deal with. Mind you he doesn't even consider the different religions & cultures and whatnot. He thinks it's just a lot of different groups Fing to pass the time.
People on here say we have European blood i am confused and sad

Trending

Latest posts