STUPID OF ME! I’m gonna be in Turkey, I’ve decided to drink alcohol, 1st time ever. Advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Im afraid that I will do something stupid in my drunken stupor.

What happens to first timers?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Why drink alcohol when do you have all the tasty juices in the world?!? Don't do it man.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Smh apti don’t do it

Alright apti! You’ve brought back sanity to my flawed thinking.

I’ve been good around all the addictions inflicting so many people.

I shall not consume alcohol.

I’ll still have fun inshalh.

For a second I thought to myself “you’re on a deserved vacation, you should do something you’ve never done before” but now I realize my corrupt thinking.

I need to leave these Kuffars! My imaan is getting weak by the day.

R.Kelly

Don't disappoint reer Ohio and drink till you piss on your pants and eat with stray dogs.

@Karim

R.Kelly is a 40 something year old man, do you think it will be the first time uu qullucda la ciyaaro?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
R.Kelly

Don't disappoint reer Ohio and drink till you piss on your pants and eat with stray dogs.

@Karim

R.Kelly is a 40 something year old man, do you think it will be the first time uu qullucda la ciyaaro?

Get the hell out of here! I’m not 40 but even if I reach that age I will be grateful to Allah. What’re you gonna be thankful to ? Bruce Jenner? :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Get the hell out of here! I’m not 40 but even if I reach that age I will be grateful to Allah. What’re you gonna be thankful to ? Bruce Jenner? :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

R.Kelly

Why are you going to Turkey? When I was in Europe, it was a popular destination for single Somali dude's in Europe, but only for one reason. Hookers.

A 40 something year old guy doesn't ask teenagers, "atheer, should I drink alcohol"? Own up Sxb.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
R.Kelly

Why are you going to Turkey? When I was in Europe, it was a popular destination for single Somali dude's but only for one reason. Hookers.

A 40 something year old guy doesn't ask teenagers, "atheer, should I drink alcohol"? Own up Sxb.

:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame: Adeero is a human too. He wants to go wild :mjohreally:

Alright apti! You’ve brought back sanity to my flawed thinking.

I’ve been good around all the addictions inflicting so many people.

I shall not consume alcohol.

I’ll still have fun inshalh.

For a second I thought to myself “you’re on a deserved vacation, you should do something you’ve never done before” but now I realize my corrupt thinking.

I need to leave these Kuffars! My imaan is getting weak by the day.
Sometimes all we need is some encouragement apti it’s all good

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
R.Kelly

Is a MILF taking you to Turkey? I thought it was on your own volition. Enjoy.

:dwill::dwill::dwill: I’m the one who found this deal and it has a string attached to it. It’s for 2 people. She’s not milf. She never had a kid.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@R.Kelly I always thought your topics were the results of drunken stages, ileen you've never tasted the biyo kuleel. Bismillah, I hate to see you drunk then.

P.s

It's haraam to drink waryaa.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly I always thought your topics were the results of drunken stages, ileen you've never tasted the biyo kuleel. Bismillah, I hate to see you drunk then.

P.s

It's haraam to drink waryaa.

:mjlol::lolbron: Aan qalabkeyga naagaha Turks tusee i yara daa:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.