Study finds that Somalia may run out of water in the next 35 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are too busy being Ethiopias and Kenya's and carving different states.

Running out of water is only one of many serious problems we will face in the near futhre

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Running out of water is only one of many serious problems we will face in the near futhre

Why do you act like you are a different specie than us. You are a Somali, do you reckon this ?

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

It is probably the biggest problem we have ever faced.
There are only two countries in Africa other than Somalia that are as dependent on river-water as Somali, Sudan and Egypt. Both have managed to come to an agreement with Ethiopia. There are no countries that share rivers with Ethiopia and Somalia, we have no allies in this matter. Besides the people sucking water out of the Shabelle are other Somalis in K5, not xabashis. Very tough circumstances facing us in the near future.

:eminemdamn:

And yet we have these brainless Somalis fighting each other based on Qabiil, and "my tuulo is better than your tuulo".....SMFH

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
And yet we have these brainless Somalis fighting each other based on Qabiil, and "my tuulo is better than your tuulo".....SMFH

Very simplisticly put, the problem is leadership not the civilians. if we dont hold the politicians and the state acountable who will?

Its the politicians fault and the regular everyday Somalis fault for never protesting or speaking up on any issue they find unacceptable.

I always see gatherings for another clan state which occur every other day; I never see some gathering when it comes to important matters.

Civilians are to blame even more than politicians

Its the politicians fault and the regular everyday Somalis fault for never protesting or speaking up on any issue they find unacceptable.

The somalis in somalia is ignorant of what is happening they have no means or access to info. very little to no reporting being done over there.

I always see gatherings for another clan state which occur every other day; I never see some gathering when it comes to important matters.

Civilians are to blame even more than politicians

Somali people do speak out against it and they do protest.

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

So! does not mean that the people are content with their polticians. The same way celebrating national day or independence day doesnt mean you accept your governments leadeship

Of course they're content with their politicians. As long as the clan got their man as minister or PM/President or have MPs don't care. The first thing a Somali cares about when there is a new government is how many MPs their clan got or what minister position they got. They don't care about the issues or any stances the politicians have (if they even have any).

The only time a Somali is against the government is due to some clan issue

waraabe

Your superior
all that posted except slave of johnson are hypocrites, goodshep is a qabiilest big time and he is blaming everyone

Of course they're content with their politicians. As long as the clan got their man as minister or PM/President or have MPs don't care. The first thing a Somali cares about when there is a new government is how many MPs their clan got or what minister position they got. They don't care about the issues or any stances the politicians have (if they even have any)

isnt that a handy assumption. Somalis care about their own interests and benefits, so if a politician does not serve your need or mirror your interests. Where is the reason to be content with him?

like i said the people need true genuine leadership and guidance.

For once I completely agree with Abdi Johnson. Somalis are too small-minded to look at the big picture and see how much of a disease Qabyaalad is.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Puntland will survive insha'Allah. We will form our own Country by that time anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts