Studies Show Normal Children Today Report More Anxiety than Child Psychiatric Patients in the 1950's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Studies Show Normal Children Today Report More Anxiety than Child Psychiatric Patients in the 1950's:

pretty much , imma leave the source here and just back away

giphy.gif

http://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2000/12/anxiety.aspx

Is this one of your suugo science posts again?
:farmajoyaab:

I'm still laughing at the one about DNA being retained in women who give blow jobs
:shookgabre:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Is this one of your suugo science posts again?
:farmajoyaab:

I'm still laughing at the one about DNA being retained in women who give blow jobs
:shookgabre:

giphy.gif

how many times must i explain I'm merely a envoy for these studies , i don't conduct them , dumb faraxs these days, stop derailing.

giphy.gif

how many times must i explain I'm merely a envoy for these studies , i don't conduct them , dumb faraxs these days
sure , you obviously have no bias
:siilaanyosmile:
So if I make a post about how blow jobs are good for you as sperm contains beneficial vitamins for the skin and the body.
Would that make me gay?
:gaasdrink:

Genie

The last suugo bender
sure , you obviously have no bias
:siilaanyosmile:
So if I make a post about how blow jobs are good for you as sperm contains beneficial vitamins for the skin and the body.
Would that make me gay?
:gaasdrink:

bias??? in sharing an article i found peculiar and wanted to share lool are you that intellectually anchored
do what you like don't cry when the ashy abdi's tear u apart tho :siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
bias??? in sharing an article i found peculiar and wanted to share lool are you that intellectually anchored
do what you like don't cry when the ashy abides tear u apart tho :siilaanyolaugh:
Don't mind me, I'm just in a trolling mood.
:denzelnigga:
Time to make a special post.

This all boils down to the destruction of soil through chemical fertilisation destroying key vitamins/minerals that used to be found in every food that was grown, now very little is maintained coupled with the poor diets that are promoted, the body is completely out of balance.

This is mostly a western disease, you don't see this in third world countries were the food is relatively organic. My mum began to suffer from this after a decade in Europe and lived with this for more then a decade unable to leave home alone until I changed her diet completely and she completely recovered now.

This is a wonderful TedEX talk on the subject, there is 8 Gut microbe per every human cell in the body. The challenge is to keep this in balance.

I don't think this is accurate. People don't have the same definition of anxiety now days, we hear people say they're "depressed" all the time now days(even though they're just temporarily down). Back in the day depression wasn't a word that was thrown around like it is today. The definition of anxiety/depression changed with time,(not the technical definition but society's definition). Was this a survey study?

Status
Not open for further replies.