Students fall down balcony; 7 died

My worst nightmare. A few barely survived. It just collapsed on them and one scary moment was one guy tried to pull another guy up but he ended up dying. He was dragged by a guy in black who ended up surviving and falling to the next floor. and the guy in blue unfortunately ended falling to his death. its just sad because he wasnt even near and just kept getting pushed . One girl was so close to die but someone pulled her jacket at the last second. Another guy ended up falling on the 2nd floor instead of the 4th and he’s injured. Ya allah

My worst nightmare. A few barely survived. It just collapsed on them and one scary moment was one guy tried to pull another guy up but he ended up dying. He was dragged by a guy in black who ended up surviving and falling to the next floor. and the guy in blue unfortunately ended falling to his death. its just sad because he wasnt even near and just kept getting pushed . One girl was so close to die but someone pulled her jacket at the last second. Another guy ended up falling on the 2nd floor instead of the 4th and he’s injured. Ya allah

How sad, the girl in blue that was pushing the girl in red around which cause the last stress on the rails survived and the girl she was pushing around fell. Wonder is she survived?? How unfair life is!

How sad, the girl in blue that was pushing the girl in red around which cause the last stress on the rails survived and the girl she was pushing around fell. Wonder is she survived?? How unfair life is!
No it wasn’t her fault. Too much people caused pressure and it fell. This is south america and poor construction. But she ended up dying later on too

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
look at the girl in the blue jacket. She was TWO seconds from dying but for some reason she was fighting another girl who wore red..

edit: turns out she died later from shock
and this is what she's gonna forever be remembered for.... :hmmm:

Hopefully I dont die doing something regretful minutes before my death.....

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
look at the girl in the blue jacket. She was TWO seconds from dying but for some reason she was fighting another girl who wore red..

edit: turns out she died later from shock
I'm curious to know how one die from shock? She wasn't physically injured right?

i saw the video and i was so shocked to see one person who literally had nothing to do with the fight fall from the railings onto the ground.

I'm curious, how can this be your worst nightmare?
Going to university and being a poor student hoping to get an edcaution to make my parents proud. One day living life and the the next second falling down 4 stories and breaking every bone in my body. Seeing your classmates fall to their death as well. Making the wrong move

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
This almost happened to me in 4th grade.

It was recess and it’s cold and my loner ass didnt want to go outside so I went up three flights of stairs to find a place to hang out without being caught (it’s forbidde to be inside during recess)

I learned my weight at the rail and at that moment the rail was so bent I could see how long I could fall. I pushed myself to the other side. The rail didnt break luckily or else I would end up like these kids

Trending