Story time: I almost joining the military

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I come from a long line of warriors, and by the time I was 18 the only battles I was familiar with the FKD campaigns at Starbucks...

I had the grades for uni, but wanted something more from life. I wanted to join something bigger than myself. I also long term wanted to be a doctor, then.
There was one thing that would allow me to all these things and pay for it...
The US military

my parents would prolly be mad but not too mad because they had 3 other kids sooo
After doing some research I realized the coast guard and Air Force were the two branches I was least likely to die in.
I chose the chair force
I wanted to be stationed in either Germany, Japan, or Hawaii so I would not have to fight other muslims

I met with a recruiter after school. This nigga was talking about how he went to Somalia when I told him I was Somalian (big cap: Air Force was not in Somalia in 2012 first red flag). He said if you have high grades I could pick my job in the military (second lie)...

I kind of nodded my head up and down huh huh huh. Then he pulls out a bunch of papers, like 5 or 6 for me to sign as I was 18 no longer a minor.

This nigga was heavy pushing me to sign I said I gotta step out talk to my mom
I ran out that lmaoooo

I still wanted to join...
Then I read an article on military rape.
Niggas were talking about drill sergeant hopping in their beds and shit wtf :damn:

At that point I decided to stick with the FKD kind of wars...

I still have an Air Force pen mug and keychain tho :salute:

god bless America
Even today I love the idea of fulfilling your duty and helping fight and battle for something greater than yourself

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
When you join the army of a foreign country is when you cut all ties to your Somalia heritage LMao, you almost assimilated.:kanyehmm:

god bless America
Even today I love the idea of fulfilling your duty and helping fight and battle for something greater than yourself

307.jpg

I come from a long line of warriors, and by the time I was 18 the only battles I was familiar with the FKD campaigns at Starbucks...

I had the grades for uni, but wanted something more from life. I wanted to join something bigger than myself. I also long term wanted to be a doctor, then.
There was one thing that would allow me to all these things and pay for it...
The US military

my parents would prolly be mad but not too mad because they had 3 other kids sooo
After doing some research I realized the coast guard and Air Force were the two branches I was least likely to die in.
I chose the chair force
I wanted to be stationed in either Germany, Japan, or Hawaii so I would not have to fight other muslims

I met with a recruiter after school. This nigga was talking about how he went to Somalia when I told him I was Somalian (big cap: Air Force was not in Somalia in 2012 first red flag). He said if you have high grades I could pick my job in the military (second lie)...

I kind of nodded my head up and down huh huh huh. Then he pulls out a bunch of papers, like 5 or 6 for me to sign as I was 18 no longer a minor.

This nigga was heavy pushing me to sign I said I gotta step out talk to my mom
I ran out that lmaoooo

I still wanted to join...
Then I read an article on military rape.
Niggas were talking about drill sergeant hopping in their beds and shit wtf :damn:

At that point I decided to stick with the FKD kind of wars...

I still have an Air Force pen mug and keychain tho :salute:

god bless America

There is nothing wrong with joining the military. In fact , one of the best thing that a patriot can do is join the army.