Story about 6 Salafi Brothers who were to be Executed in Somalia and Shaykh Ibn Baaz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish i was behind the gun that executed them. I would have much preferred a huge drum for them to be boiled alive and for me to drink caana geel from their filthy arab-washed skulls.

God bless siad barre for this deed. He should have killed more wahabbi filth.

I wish i was behind the gun that executed them. I would have much preferred a huge drum for them to be boiled alive and for me to drink caana geel from their filthy arab-washed skulls.

“And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide therein; and the Wrath and the Curse of Allaah are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him”

[al-Nisaa’ 493]

“And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide therein; and the Wrath and the Curse of Allaah are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him”

[al-Nisaa’ 493]
i would kill them again and again if i had the power. wahabbis killed many of my sufi friends and relatives.

I am a man of jannah for killing wahabbi filth

i would kill them again and again if i had the power. wahabbis killed many of my sufi friends and relatives.

I am a man of jannah for killing wahabbi filth

None of the wahhabis were killed, can you not read english or understand arabic :mjlol:

None of the wahhabis were killed, can you not read english or understand arabic :mjlol:
i dont need to watch the video to know that hardline wahabbis are my enemy!

I would prefer them be killed but if they somehow survived barre failed as a leader

i dont need to watch the video to know that hardline wahabbis are my enemy!

I would prefer them be killed but if they somehow survived barre failed as a leader

So Barres sole purpose was to eliminate the wahhabis?

Siad failed as a leader because he did not kill enough wahhabis

:drakekidding:

So Barres sole purpose was to eliminate the wahhabis?

Siad failed as a leader because he did not kill enough wahhabis

:drakekidding:
he failed as a leader in general. The biggest failure was invading a gaal country when muslims had and still dont have absolutely no power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts