Stopover in Serbia 2 Somali women appear in this video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:ohhh: At 43 sec you can see two Somali ladies. I hope they and the rest of the miskiin people make it to there preferred destinations.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I'm already dreading just thinking about the cold winter that is on its way in the next few weeks

Very unfortunate. I feel for those women

Please go back to Somalia. You are not refugees. You have better lives back home.

I blame reer UK. They go home every summer and winter break and brag about their new iPhones they received with welfare money. I put full blame on the reer UK welfare parasites. They are responsible for this mess for brainwashing the locals and making them jealous. People from Somalia/land have no reason to flee. Move to any other Somali city.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Please go back to Somalia. You are not refugees. You have better lives back home.

I blame reer UK. They go home every summer and winter break and brag about their new iPhones they received with welfare money. I put full blame on the reer UK welfare parasites. They are responsible for this mess for brainwashing the locals and making them jealous. People from Somalia/land have no reason to flee. Move to any other Somali city.
:dzmxmmb::qri8gs7:Reer UK are just pure :trash:All they do is collect welfare money and go back home flexing that welfare money in front of these poor people like it's something to brag about. They have no shame tbh and it's the reason why so many people are risking their life's. I wish people back home knew how much of a losers these people are in the UK.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
They are Eritreans. Believe me.

Arabs
Kurds
Afghans
And a small % of Eritreans amongst them too.

So if you see Somali looking people they are most likely Eritreans.

Bielsa

VIP

Don't you have some maryooley that you need to shoot? Isn't there a soccer tournament soon in Canada? Make sure you pack heat like most if you thugs do.

waraabe

Your superior

You must Blame north Americans for splashing their drug money

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
My illegitimate son is correct ! The UK imbeciles go back every summer to deliberately false advertise their lifestyle in the UK. I can't blane the local for taking off when his gf is stolen by a Nacas wielding some British pounds. Can you imagine the anger.

Actually majority of somalis in somalia/sland/pland survive on money sent by their families in the diaspora whether uk/usa/middle east/canada. So u cannot blame the somalis in Europe for sending money back to their families. For some of them its a life line

Bielsa

VIP
This is your typical Arab monkey. This is on the Serbian - Hungarian border and this uncivilised ape is using his child as a human shield.

FB_IMG_1442489119119.jpg

They are Eritreans. Believe me.

Arabs
Kurds
Afghans
And a small % of Eritreans amongst them too.

So if you see Somali looking people they are most likely Eritreans.
You're correct Sir, I told everyone of you stupid Somalis about this last year. It's OK my friends, you can slap yourselves hard in the face... NOW!! Goodbye, I really could inform you on what's going on in Somalia right now but I'm not going to. The crazy lady has left the building. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts