Stop hating on Saudi Arabia

I have absolutely no problems with the place, just it's politics and it's monarchy system.

I yearn to go to Hajj inshallah. Ilaahi Hajj ii geeyo, Amiin!!

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I don't hate Arabs but I do very much dislike Saudi Arabia. They are so two faced and only want political control and do not care what they do to get it. They don't care about the ummah. They've destroyed Islam's reputation and have created various extremist groups. Why should I support that They are prancing around siding with the west and Israel and bombing their own neighbours. Sorry if I don't want to support that

alien

📍outer space
VIP
We don't love them. Lol we're just connected historicly and culturally. OK nothing to be jealous of then why hate??? I've seen a lot of arab haters on this thread. U blm xalimos need to calm down. I don't love no Arabs nor do I hate on them. They are just people like everyone else so why hate 🤷🏽??
giphy.gif
You don't need to be some madow supporter to call out Saudi Arabia's mistakes. Also we are barely culturally and historically connected to Arabs.

Saudi Arabia and UAE have been trying to sabotage our ports and oil drilling for decades. They know functioning Somali ports + oil would render them irrelevant.

Check out wikileaks Saudicables.

The Saudi Government could not care less about Islam/Muslims.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Bro, this is not f*ckin' funny anymore, man! Stop being such a strunz and just gimme their numbers! I need the bread for rent, subxanallah! You want me to beg, saxiib?! I'll do it via DMs if I must!

:kendrickcry:

Princefan

80s fan
Saudi Arabia is a Wahabbi country that slaughtered Husain ra. They beat Somalis and other black people who live in Saudi Arabia and they also destroyed somalia and turned it into a wahabbi shithole. They also destroyed Somaliland too,because in Somailand people have extreme thoughts. In Somalia and Somaliland ,the women and girls who have been and still are getting raped and killed is because of the Saudi doctrine that women are the devil incarnate. Oh and in Somaliland and Somalia some women are walking around in letterboxes because of them.

Attachments

• ef6e0744f10d5a5e70f56f5dd6e6302d.jpg
    ef6e0744f10d5a5e70f56f5dd6e6302d.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 48
  • c2b5433ce1e6fd3a1ef3bd17598b1d36.jpg
    c2b5433ce1e6fd3a1ef3bd17598b1d36.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 45