Stocks and Investment thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys can you advise me on what stocks to invest in?

I got £1000 I want to invest. I am willing to accept the unfortunate reality that i may lose that much and am willing to part with this amount. What stocks are doing well currently?

How can i predict which stock will perform well for short term gains.

With £1000 you might be better off buying/adding crypto for better gains in the short term. When bitcoin reaches 100k EOY, a lot these alt coins will start rocketing come December/Jan. There many promising alts to choose from.

I wish there was a single* platform here in the UK where you could trade crypto and stocks.

Imagine how easy it would be obtaining +1M net worth you be able to do it all under a year as well, endless gains.

Apollo

VIP
I wish there was a single* platform here in the UK where you could trade crypto and stocks.

Imagine how easy it would be obtaining +1M net worth you be able to do it all under a year as well, endless gains.

Interactive Brokers and its affiliates will soon, but not the shitcoins, only the major ones.

Apollo

VIP
Microsoft has dethroned Apple as the most valuable company.

Makes more sense, way more people use Microsoft products. Always found it odd how Apple was #1.

Microsoft has dethroned Apple as the most valuable company.

Makes more sense, way more people use Microsoft products. Always found it odd how Apple was #1.
Apple needs to figure out another way to continue its growth. Microsoft was doing crap 10years ago it reinvented itself with Satya and look at the growth since then. Microsoft and Google are my current favourites of the big companies.

Tesla has been unreal. I owned Oct 29 calls but sold way too early (at $30 and $60 dollars each)…. By Friday these were $174 each!! 😮

LC has been doing good loaded up before earnings.

I'm about 90% LC and 10% GOOGL right now. I can see LC getting to $100 very soon. I think both are doing amazing. I am thinking of putting some extra cash into TSLA again so I can participate in the Nov/Dec rally...too much FOMO to avoid it LOL.

Stock market loves the Fed. :ftw9nwa:

Attachments

• e-qvW9dt.jpg
    e-qvW9dt.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 122
ive been meaning to ask you. how did you do with ater? did u manage to profit nicely at the time?
ive been meaning to ask you. how did you do with ater? did u manage to profit nicely at the time?

I got lucky and sold out of ATER on Sept 13 at 3:59pm. I almost held overnight but flipped a coin to sell instead.
But I am still down big on IVR WISH and BB options…
I’m done following fintwit… fooled me too many times! I do my own research and pick my own plays now. I own the wins or losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts