Stocks and Investment thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Gonna re-enter AMC very soon. Looking for a nice entry point. I think 25-30 is a good choice. Hoping to get at least 70 shares.

Sell at 50.

What makes you think it will dip to below $30? It hasn’t been that low since June.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
How deep you in? I'm 500 in.
0. Plan on buying back in. Im hoping to get at least 70-100.

AMC/GME imo is the only safe stock/crypto to hold right now. These guys could actually pump it really high 50+ and you could essentially swing trade it nicely.

I'm def not investing in any other stock the way the stock market is performing.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
What makes you think it will dip to below $30? It hasn’t been that low since June.
the news that US is running out of money and sept/oct are usually bad months for stocks

maybe i'm wrong, we'll see.

But i hope im right so i can re-enter at around those prices.

Duchess

VIP
the news that US is running out of money and sept/oct are usually bad months for stocks

maybe i'm wrong, we'll see.

But i hope im right so i can re-enter at around those prices.
AMC isn’t like other stocks. No one is buying and selling based on news or fundamentals. Most retail traders are holding which is why the stock hasn’t tanked despite all the fud. I bought in at $10 and am still holding.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
AMC isn’t like other stocks. No one is buying and selling based on news or fundamentals. Most retail traders are holding which is why the stock hasn’t tanked despite all the fud. I bought in at $10 and am still holding.
yeahhhhhh I actually mentioned that in my response above my other response so I'm probably wrong.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. I really do hope it touches low 30s though so i can re buy.

damn how many shares do you have btw? 10 avg is great

Duchess

VIP
yeahhhhhh I actually mentioned that in my response above my other response so I'm probably wrong.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. I really do hope it touches low 30s though so i can re buy.

damn how many shares do you have btw? 10 avg is great

Not many. I started with 40 to see if it would take off and now I’m at 100.

1633367033567.png

1633367067769.png

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Spac league table.

dMY Technology Group's next SPAC DMYQ: dMY is Google and BlackRock backed Planet Labs. It is a satellite imaging company.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Guys can you advise me on what stocks to invest in?

I got £1000 I want to invest. I am willing to accept the unfortunate reality that i may lose that much and am willing to part with this amount. What stocks are doing well currently?

How can i predict which stock will perform well for short term gains.

Apollo

VIP
Guys can you advise me on what stocks to invest in?

I got £1000 I want to invest. I am willing to accept the unfortunate reality that i may lose that much and am willing to part with this amount. What stocks are doing well currently?

How can i predict which stock will perform well for short term gains.

Palantir, but not short term. Could go nowhere for a year, but long term up only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending